• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fav Materials to Enhance Ticklishness?

TickleYeti

Verified
So we all know the classic oils and lotions, but who all has other favs, either something to wear or apply to make tickles more intense?

For example, I have a pair of undershorts made of a similar material to underarmor and it exponentially increased how much anything underneath tickled.

Well I have a shirt of the same type of material and discovered it does the same thing to my upper body. So it's now on my list for future reference lol

I've read about nylons being similar in effect, does anyone find that to be true? Any other unexpected tickle enhancers out there you care to share of any sort?

Cheers
Your Friendly Neighborhood Tickle Monster ;p

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Definitrly have to second what chicago said. Im not sure if it works for everyone, but marijuana definitely amplifies the sensation 😂

Mine isn’t tangible material per say. It is comfort. If one talks about boundaries, safewords, and shows care about the lee’s wellbeing it can help. That has been my experience at any rate.

Pjur

THC lube

Marijuana
Wow, never thought of marijuana lol how exactly does it affect you? Do you feel more sensitive or more tuned in to the sensation or something else entirely?

Definitrly have to second what chicago said. Im not sure if it works for everyone, but marijuana definitely amplifies the sensation [emoji23]
Totally unexpected, but exactly why I started the thread lol

Mine isn’t tangible material per say. It is comfort. If one talks about boundaries, safewords, and shows care about the lee’s wellbeing it can help. That has been my experience at any rate.
Awesome point! Comfort definitely builds trust which I've found gives the Lee more freedom to 'be' ticklish if that makes sense. Anxiety tends to detract from the experience imo

Wow, never thought of marijuana lol how exactly does it affect you? Do you feel more sensitive or more tuned in to the sensation or something else entirely?

It enhances the senses.That's why people enjoy watching trippy movies, get the "munchies," or like listening to music, etc. So yeah, more sensitive.

It may affect everyone differently, may depend on the form, strain, and potency as well.

It enhances the senses.That's why people enjoy watching trippy movies, get the "munchies," or like listening to music, etc. So yeah, more sensitive.

It may affect everyone differently, may depend on the form, strain, and potency as well.
Interesting! Literally had no idea lol will have to check that out if it gets legalized here :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back