• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Cartoons while growing up ?

I USED to love 'TMNT'... course in hindsight that was a terrible show.

'Tale Spin', 'Ducktales'and that breed of 80's/90's toons rocked hard.

Watched 'Samurai Pizza Cats', underrated satirical toon.

Always loved 'The Simpsons', even as a kid.

'South Park' came out when I was still in middle school, guess that counts.

'X-Men' and 'Spider Man' were solid.

And sadly, I caught some of the 'Pokemon' fad... *sigh*

Not my proudest moment.

I think 'X-Men', 'Spider Man' and 'Samurai Pizza Cats' are the most rewatchable. Not only in all seriousness, but to mock.

Transformers
G.I. Joe
Voltron (I liked both the lions and vehicles)
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors
Duck Tales

They don't them like that anymore...

Transformers
G.I. Joe

Voltron (I liked both the lions and vehicles)
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors
Duck Tales

They don't them like that anymore...

How did I FORGET the hasbro shows?! :facepalm: :megafail:

Also, watched 'Beast Wars' when it was on. It was solid.

dammit I'm old... I have to say Mr Magoo and the Flinstones YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOO

Because no grown up has seen that show since like 1992... for good reason :D

There's no good reason to not watch it. Well, except for the season where they started mutating even further. Other than that, though...

* Michealangelo voice*

TMNT was,like, totally radical, dude!

Anyway, fave cartoons as a kid (besides TMNT ):

ThunderCats
He-Man

She-Ra -- only cause I thought She-Ra was hot. (..*sigh* and now come the bad jokes about He-Man thinking She-Ra's hot being wrong )

Batman: The Animated Series (best...damn...cartoon...EVER!)
G.I. Joe (I had a ton of the vehichles..some of em like Cobra Commander's jet were HUGE!)

Batman Beyond (although I didn't really like how in that episode of JLU it was revealed that Terry had Bruce's genes. At the same time, though, it was cool to see that he still actually had a dad, even though his "father" was killed in BB)

Real Ghostbusters

Garfield

Heathcliff and the Cattilac Cats (wish they would've done a crossover with Garfield. )

The Simpsons

Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? (wish they would've done a crossover with Batman the Animated Series. Carmen's basically the thief version of Batman --hell, she's Catwoman, Batman, and the Riddler combined! lol )

Muppet Babies (although I got annoyed with them singing in every episode lol)

Looney Tunes

Tiny Toons

Animaniacs (Helloooooo nurse!!)

Superfriends all the way!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vqRxWAqnQ_g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vqRxWAqnQ_g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And the Challenge of the Superfriends!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7MCrnKZ3yf0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7MCrnKZ3yf0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Stoppit and Tidyup

Poddington Peas

Transformers

Power Rangers (only the first series)

Rugrats

Recess

Roadrunner

Tom and Jerry

South park

Rocko`s modern life

dam.... I could go on ALL day.

I grew up in the 80's which was prime Cartoon time.

Lets see...

Thundercats... the opening theme is so catchy!

He-man

Heathcliff

GI Joe

Transformers

There was a cartoon in like 85' 86 time frame called Robotech...very cool, but wasn't on much.

The original WB cartoons, like Bugs, Daffy, etc, not the new ones

Real Ghostbusters I forgot about this cartoon, thanks He-man

Of course TMNT, it was horrible but we didn't know it at the time...

Oh this is taking me back, great thread...I will be thinking of more throughout the day!!:woot::headbang:

as a young boy i would like Button Moon, Pigeon Street, the Moomins - as i got older it was more Captain Planet, Animals of Farthing Wood and then it progressed to South Park, Simpsons.

I grew up in the 80's which was prime Cartoon time.

Lets see...

Thundercats... the opening theme is so catchy!

He-man

Heathcliff

GI Joe

Transformers

There was a cartoon in like 85' 86 time frame called Robotech...very cool, but wasn't on much.

The original WB cartoons, like Bugs, Daffy, etc, not the new ones

Real Ghostbusters I forgot about this cartoon, thanks He-man

Of course TMNT, it was horrible but we didn't know it at the time...

Oh this is taking me back, great thread...I will be thinking of more throughout the day!!:woot::headbang:

same as what tommytikl said

oh and Dogtanian

OMG where do I even start?

Smurfs
Carebears
TMNT
Snorks
Gummie Bears
Tom & Jerry
Tom & Jerry Kids
Darkwing Duck
Duck Tales
Disney Cartoons (mickey, pluto, goofy)
Popeye
Looney Tunes
Animaniacs
Transformers
I.G. Joe
Heman
Scooby Doo
Inspector Gadget
Thundercats
Heathcliff
Garfield
Ghostbusters
Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers

And countless others I can't think of at the moment. And yes, I still remember most of the showtunes for the cartoons above.

Geez, thinking as far back as I can remember...

-Pac-Man had a cartoon I loved when I was about 3 or 4. I think it was called Pac-Man and Friends, but I could be wrong.

-Hulk Hogan's Rockin' Wrestling (Roddy Piper was the villain.)

-Smurfs

-Scooby-Doo

-He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

-All the little cartoon shorts from a children's show called Pinwheel, like Bod, Alfie Atkins... I dunno.

-The old cartoon shorts from Sesame Street, like the pinball machine sequence for the number of the day. Okay, a LITTLE obscure, perhaps!

-The old Dungeons & Dragons cartoon!

-Captain N the Game Master

-Thundercats and Silverhawks.

-TMNT (though I must admit I HATED the episodes with tickling, because it made me uncomfortable as a kid, for some reason.)

-Ducktales

-The Super Mario Bros. Super Show (with the Legend of Zelda on Fridays!)

-To jump ahead to middle school and high school, Beavis and Butthead.

That's all I can think of, right now.

There's no good reason to not watch it. Well, except for the season where they started mutating even further. Other than that, though...

* Michealangelo voice*

TMNT was,like, totally radical, dude!

I'd agree, but the only way I can watch it now is if you gimme some reef. :D

Batman: The Animated Series (best...damn...cartoon...EVER!)

Batman Beyond (although I didn't really like how in that episode of JLU it was revealed that Terry had Bruce's genes. At the same time, though, it was cool to see that he still actually had a dad, even though his "father" was killed in BB)

Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? (wish they would've done a crossover with Batman the Animated Series. Carmen's basically the thief version of Batman --hell, she's Catwoman, Batman, and the Riddler combined! lol )

Animaniacs (Helloooooo nurse!!)

I thought I WAS THE ONLY ONE who watched BB...

Carmen San Diego had that hot red-headed look-alike of April O'Neill, Ivy. That's why I watched.

Animaniacs... totally skipped my mind.

Good ones, good calls.

Superfriends all the way!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vqRxWAqnQ_g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vqRxWAqnQ_g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And the Challenge of the Superfriends!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7MCrnKZ3yf0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7MCrnKZ3yf0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wendy was hot.

Ted Knight did the voice over for the original show!

Definitely gonna have to go with The Simpsons as my all time favorite. Basically it's been a part of my life for almost as long as I can remember (hmm, sounds like something else derp) ...

Otherwise as a youngy youngster Nickelodeon had some serious shows like Doug, Rugrats, and especially Rocco's Modern Life ...

As I got a bit older I loved to watch The Critic (for the short time it was on) and then South Park once I was in Jr. High.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back