• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Movie Quotes

My favorite so far is Austin Powers' anti-hero, Dr. Evil.

''You have smoked yourself retarded.'' Half Baked (I REALLY miss smokin' bud)

Movie Quotes

Don't remember this exactly, but it's from the end of "What's Up Doc"...

Barbara Streisand: "Love means never having to say you're sorry."
Ryan O'Neal: "That's the dumbest thing I ever heard"

''Holy Miss Moly,got me a live one.'' House of 1000 Corpses

"King Kong ain't got nothing, on me" - Denzel Washington (Training Day)

"Do you understand the words, that are comin' outta my mouth"?? - Chris Tucker (Rush Hour)

How about if I wait six weeks to call. I could tell her I found her number while I was cleaning out my wallet, I can't remember where we met. I'll ask her what she looks like and then I'll ask her if we fucked. How about that? Would that be money?

-Mikey in Swingers. So money

Catch Twenty Two

Yossarian is bending over the guy in the plane who is shot to bits and someone asks "how old is he?"....Yossarian replies...."He's dead, you cant get any older than that".

"86 karats!"

"Where?"

"London."

"London?"

"London."

"London?"

"Yea, London...you know...fish, chips, cup o' tea...bad food, worse weather...Mary Fuckin' Poppins...LONDON!"

Snatch

Also from Snatch:

"I fail to realize the correlation between hospitalizing Gorgeous and loosing ten-thousand dollars with a fucking good deal!"

"Reach into the bag and get my wallet."

"Which one is it?"

"It's the one that says 'Bad Mother Fucker' on it."

Pulp Fiction

Also from Pulp Fiction:

"Jules, you give this nimrod fifteen-hundred dollars and I'll shoot him on general principles!"

"Your government slaughters five hundred thousand Iraqi over a nickles worth a gallon of gas, and you have the nerve to lecture me on the morality of warfare?"

Air Force One

"Before my time is done, I will look down on your corpse and smile."

Troy

Also from Troy:

"There are no pacts between lions and men. You won't have eyes tonight, nor ears nor a tongue. You will wander the underworld deaf, dumb and blind, and all the dead will know 'This is Hector; FOOL who thought he had killed Achilles'!"

I have a little favorite from the Ed Wood movie :

*I am Criswell, i know all*

just like me in fact :p

"That's the guy who was here yesterday."

"Yesterday?"

"Yes sir, he came in saying someone was going to steal the Decleration of Independance. We...we didn't take him too seriously."

"How 'bout now?"

National Tresure

"Stupid, worthless, no-good god damn freeloading son of a bitch. Redarded, lazy,know-it-all asshole jerk."

"You forgot foul-mouthed and disrespectful..."

"SHUT UP BITCH...GO FIX ME TURKEY POT PIE!"

"But dad, what about you?"

"Fuck you."

"No, dad, what about you?"

"Fuck you."

NO, DAD, WHAT ABOUT YOU??"

"FUCK YOU!!"

"Is that for real?"

"You want to come over sometime?"

The Breakfast Club

Also from Under Seige:

"Let this be a learning experience, if you attempt to resist us we will shoot you AND the man next to you, now please continue down the line in a calm and orderly fashion."

"Alright all you people out there in television-land, here's the deal: If bachelorette number one does not show herself in half a tic, I'm going to ice bachelorette number two."

Night of the Comet

"Yes officer, there is a problem, there seems to be entirly too many bullets in this gun."

The Last Boy Scout

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back