• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Movie Quotes

USATKLR

1st Level Green Feather
Hello again guys. I got a pretty good response to my last thread of JAMES BOND MOVIES, Now lets see how good the movies buffs here are. Choose a movie quote from any movie that "TICKLED YOUR FANCY." (no pun intended, but funny none the less.).

Example:

'RAMBO, IS A PUSSY !" - Sylvester Stallone, TANGO & CASH.

Now guys put your best quotes forward.

Ok, this may seem morbid, but this quote, from the movie "Silence Of The Lambs" always made me laugh.

"it puts the lotion on it's skin, or it gets the hose again......"

"Hey! Where're the white women at?"

Cleavon Little--Blazing Saddles.

A few of my faves...not all funny, just some faves.

"Nonsense...I have not yet begun to defile myself" - Doc Holliday from Tombstone.

"You know the thing about a shark, he's got lifeless eyes, black eyes...like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya he doesn't even seem to be livin'...until he bites ya...and those black eyes roll over white and then...then you hear that terrible high pitch screamin'...the ocean turns red, and in spite of all the poundin and hollerin they all come in and rip ya to pieces." - Quint from Jaws

"I want someone good and I mean very good to plant that gun. I don't want my brother comin' out of that bathroom with just his dick in his hands." - Sonny Corleone from The Godfather

"Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"
-Peasant from Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail

Oh man, QftHG is full of quotes.

I have a million of them so I will post two.

"What an incredible smell you've discovered!"
Han Solo-Star Wars

"I knew it! I'm surrounded by assholes!"
Dark Helmet-SpaceBalls

TLD

"Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyrrany of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill, shepards the weak through the valley of drakness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destry my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengence upon the."

Jules Winnfield (professional hit man) - Pulp Fiction

Granted, the context this quote was said in is what makes it so cool.

- tf

I always thought it was hilarious at the end of Back To The Future part 2 when Marty runs up to the doc, and its like:

Doc: No it can't be you...I just sent you back to the future!

Marty: I know, you did send me back to the future, but I'm back... I'm back from the future

Here is one that moves me greatly, from Miracle On 34th Street (the old, black and white one)

"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to. Don't you see, its not just Kris that's on trial, its everything he stands for, its kindness and joy and love and all the other intangibles" -- "Someday you're going to find out that your way of facing this realistic world just doesn't work... and when you do don't overlook those lovely intangibles. You'll discover they're the only things that are worthwhile."

Quotes.

"Maybe, just maybe, my boys could stop them from gettin' the book. Yeah, and maybe I'm a chinese jet pilot." - Ash, Army of Darkness (Evil Dead 3)

And one from the Brit crowd...

"Have you ever stepped onto the road, and you turn and a car's almost on you? Something very strange happens. Your life doesn't flash before your eyes, cos you're too fuckin' scared to think - you just freeze... and pull a stupid face." - Turkish, Snatch.

"Hell doesen't look anything like I thought it would. We TOTALLY got lied to by our album covers"
-Bill S. Preston Esquire (Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey)

from "Little Big Man"

"Sometimes the magic works...sometimes it doesn't."
--Old Lodge Skins (Chief Dan George)

Ooo..I like this thread. :D

"Welcome to Prime Time, b*tch." - Freddy Krueger (Nightmare 3)

"You believe that when you die, you go to Heaven...you come to US." - The Tall Man (Phantasm 2)

"Every man dies. Not every man really lives." - William Wallace (Braveheart)

"Somebody blows their nose and you want to keep it?" - Bill Murry (Ghostbusters)

"It's like, how much more black could it be..and the answer is...none...none more black." - Nigel Tufnel (Spinal Tap)

"Our vibrations were getting violent. Was there no communication in this car?" - Raoul Duke (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas)

"If you only knew the power of the dark side." - Darth Vader (Empire)

"KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!" - William Shatner (Star Trek 2)

Forrest Gump
Girlfriend threw some stones at the old house and then she stopped when she ran out of it.
Forrest thought:
"Sometimes, there just ain't enough stones..." (or rocks? whatever)
Coming from someone portrayed in the movie as dumb, that was profound!

Martial Arts Movie (was it "The One"??)
On a funny trivial side --- black enemy to jet li (forgot the title :( when they caught him
"You win some, dimsum you lose..."

droopies said:
...Martial Arts Movie (was it "The One"??)
On a funny trivial side --- black enemy to jet li (forgot the title :( when they caught him
"You win some, dimsum you lose..."
I'm not sure, but i believe than that movie is "Romeo must die".

from "Nothing Sacred"

"I'll tell you what I think about reporters! The hand of God, reaching down into the mire, couldn't elevate one of them to the depths of degradation!"
--Dr. Downer (played by Charles Winninger)

"You really didn't think it would be that easy, did you?"

"You know, for a second there, I really did"

Or something to that effect. Kill Bill.

"I'll be back!" Arnold Schwarzenneger (Terminator (2))

"Life is like a box of chocolates. You dunno what you're gonna get....." Forest Gump (Forest Gump)

and i have others!

"we're not here becuase we are free, we're here becuase we are not free. There is no escaping reason. No denying purpose becuase without purpose, we would not exsist."

"It is purpose that created us."

"Purpose that connects us."

"Purpose pulls us"

"That guides us"

"That drives us."

"Purpose that defines us."

"Purpose that binds us." (Agent Smith: The Matrix Reloaded.)

Ah, who can forget these two great lines of Gimli:

"... toss me... but, don't tell the elf?!"
-The Two Towers

"That still only counts as one!"
-Return of the King

Oh, and let's not forget another great one from the first movie:

"I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox!"
*Elves comes out with arrows pointed at him*

A few more good ones...

"So now the guy's got Paulie as a partner, but now he's gotta come up with Paulie's money every week...no matter what. Business is bad? Fuck you pay me. Oh, you had a fire? Fuck you pay me. The joint got hit by lightning huh? Fuck you pay me." - Henry Hill

"What about the damn pirhanas?"..."They're eating the guests sir." - Pirhana

"This doesn't make any sense! There shouldn't be a bunch of chompy-crushy things in the middle of a spaceship! Whoever wrote this episode should be shot!"
- Sigourney Weaver in Galaxy Quest

What's New

6/14/2024
The TMF Gathering Forums help share where folks are planning to meet and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back