• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite phrases during tickling

TTT for joy

TMF Regular
I am a big fan of tickling material, where both the ler and the lee are 'talking' to each other. Especially if: the tickler taunts the ticklee, while the ticklee's begging. If you also like, when there's a 'dialogue', what are your favorite phrases?

For me it's
Lee: "Stop it please!"
Ler: "I'm not stopping!"

As simple as that. I've actually seen it only once, but I loved it.

My favorite thing to hear from a ler is "Oh, does that tickle? Just a little bit?"
Especially when I can't answer her because I'm laughing too hard. :rowfull:

I like when the lee threatens to kill the ler when he/she gets out. But in a playful, cute way. :) It seems like something I would do, lol.

I typically go with, "No! Don't! Not there! Come on! Rooooooode! That's not fair! Gr!" And eventually, "Pleasepleasepleaseplease!" Or "I can't! "

"Fucking stop!"Most recently thanks to Tickle Abuse: Whats wrong with you people? You people are sick or something.

Last edited:
My favorite to say as a Lee is "please not there!" And then the ler says "oh you mean right here?" And digs into the spot

From the ler in a sinister voice KOOTHIE KOOTCHIE KOO? or are you ticklish? or laugh for me ! from the lee oh no you wouldnt do that you wouldnt tickle my feet would you!

My fav was from a Zentickling vid, and the girl (I forget her name) was being tickled by the hairbrush and she says "who thinks of this shit?" ... well... she DID have a point. Who saw a hairbrush and thought "You know what that'll be good for? running over the soles of my feet to keep the skin well groomed... >.>" :p

I usually start with a bunch of cursing, threats and insults. I work my way through, "I can't," and "you don't understand," and "No, I don't want this," spend a short amount of time at, "oh god oh god oh god" and eventually make my way to, "please please please," before going back up to cursing and threats and insults.

Every once in a while I come out with something off the wall like, "I swear I'll scream rape! You're a huge man! They'll totally believe me!"

Like it when the lee says: "No, don't you dare!" before the tickling starts, and during tickling: "I'm so ticklish."
Fvorite lee answer on these are "Why? It is so funny."! and "I can see that."
I have also used this one: "So you really are ticklish, ah?"

I dig hearing lees say, "please don't tickle my (insert body part here)," or, "not the (insert body part here)."

Something about hearing the specific spot is awesome to me.

I dig hearing lees say, "please don't tickle my (insert body part here)," or, "not the (insert body part here)."

Something about hearing the specific spot is awesome to me.

This. A dozen times this.

When I'm tickling, I love making those little cooing noises that piss her off and just make her laugh all the harder. "Tickle, tickle" is another favorite of mine. I love it when she starts full on cussing me out, or saying she can't take it and she'll do anything to stop the tickling. Drives me insane. When she's tickling me, I like it when she asks me if it tickles and would I like some relief? No matter my response, she replies with too fucking bad, suffer. It turns me on soooo much!!

Either "Stop It That Tickles" Or "I'm Ticklish There"

Anything where the Lee is saying how much it Tickles

Most of them. But "tickle me" is top of my list at this time. :p

I'm a huge fan of the ler forcing the lee to say that they love being tickled, especially when they clearly don't (Last Laugh Hagalaz had a great scene with this sort of interaction, as did a TP beach scene with Renee). One of my all time faves, Cindi from TA, saying "Not the armpits! Anything but the armpits!" has always stuck with me as well :)

In the beginning of video.... Do you think that you can handle the tickling that your about to receive?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back