• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite reasons why lers like to tickle?

Geisha-lee

Hey all,

As a lee Just curious as to most reasons of lers and why they like to tickle? More aimed from M/F viewpoint…

Liz

A good few reasons. Most lees look very cute giggling and it feels great when they are squirming into you. But personally I love the power dynamic. The teasing and begging do it for me.

Tickling is the hottest thing ever.
Tickling converts touch into an emotion.
Tickling is all about being in the moment and connecting with another person.

The cuteness of the ticklee and sweetness of the squirming
The sound of a frantic, tickled-voice just thrills me to a yearning
If she would hold still with some composure like a young lady knows she should
She wouldn't give the tickle-sadist such an aching cord of wood
But if she insists on such displays of cuteness to our every poke and diddle
We've no choice at all, I'm certain, yes, but to play her like a fiddle.

The cuteness of the ticklee and sweetness of the squirming
The sound of a frantic, tickled-voice just thrills me to a yearning
If she would hold still with some composure like a young lady knows she should
She wouldn't give the tickle-sadist such an aching cord of wood
But if she insists on such displays of cuteness to our every poke and diddle
We've no choice at all, I'm certain, yes, but to play her like a fiddle.

Oh myyyy!

Forcing a woman to smile and then laugh is sexy as hell. The feei of warm soft skin, hearing the laughter which changes depending how and where you tickle her. Having the tickle fun desolve into sex. Nothing better. Hey, you asked...lol

Hearing the laughter and the begging. The smiling. The energy release. The intimacy. My God. Why WOULDNT you want to tickle her??

As a ler, my favorite reason to tickle is due to the laughs and the reactions that take place once I lightly stroke the sole of a woman's foot lol

For me it's about the ticking being a huge turn on for both me and my lee, especially on her nylon soles. Watching the reactions and hearing her giggles and moans is amazing, but also the feeling of her soles on my fingertips is also a big part of it for me as a ler. So it's interesting that in a way there's the sensory aspect for both of us not just for the lee, along with the look of beautiful soles that I find irresistible :)

The laughter for sure. When a girl has a sexy laugh and she is super ticklish I can't get enough of it.

I consider female laughter one of the most beautiful sounds, but to tease it out of her whether she wants to or not takes it to another level
The adrenaline of the initial touch and exploration of the body, as you never quite know if she will be ticklish or where
The taking of a confident, intelligent fully grown female and turning her into a childlike, helpless lump of jelly just by gently stroking certain areas
The individual element, that of all the millions of ticklish women in the world, this one is the one who is there in front of me being tormented, so unfair in some ways yet so deserved.
The dilemma that most are part hating it and wanting it to stop and yet part loving it and wanting more at the same time.
The fact she is in one sense totally helpless and at the same time free to react both physically and verbally however she wants. She can laugh, scream, beg fight it, give in to it. She can quietly take it, or be verbally sassy regardless of the consequences,

And they are just some of the things I love about tickling a woman.

I honestly believe I was born with the desire to tickle feet and was pre-teen when I had my first real experience. Its just always been there. But the girl I met in high school who asked me to tickle her feet because she loved it, made it a total life long passion for me.

1. Hearing the girl's laugh and watching her squirm knowing that they're doing it because of me
2. Lees (especially vanilla lees) are really cute when they laugh and ask in confusion why I like tickling so much
3. Touching sensitive body parts of women I'm attracted to

I consider female laughter one of the most beautiful sounds, but to tease it out of her whether she wants to or not takes it to another level
The adrenaline of the initial touch and exploration of the body, as you never quite know if she will be ticklish or where
The taking of a confident, intelligent fully grown female and turning her into a childlike, helpless lump of jelly just by gently stroking certain areas
The individual element, that of all the millions of ticklish women in the world, this one is the one who is there in front of me being tormented, so unfair in some ways yet so deserved.
The dilemma that most are part hating it and wanting it to stop and yet part loving it and wanting more at the same time.
The fact she is in one sense totally helpless and at the same time free to react both physically and verbally however she wants. She can laugh, scream, beg fight it, give in to it. She can quietly take it, or be verbally sassy regardless of the consequences,

And they are just some of the things I love about tickling a woman.

Wow! You put it into words better than I ever could!

Hey all,

As a lee Just curious as to most reasons of lers and why they like to tickle? More aimed from M/F viewpoint…

Liz

The simple and most honest answer I can give, is that sexy bare feet are often ticklish. So, tickle-tickle. ;o)

Cuteness. I <strike>like</strike> <strike>greatly prefer</strike> fucking-obsess over cute girls as ticklees.

And when a cute young woman is helpless and at the "mercy" of a tickler...that's a charmingly delicious scene, like an idyll.

And when the first tickling touches, (and best are gentle, tender touches...not too eager yet, no), the first strokes and pokes begin to get that giggle, that gasp, that nose-scrunching cute ticklish-little-college-sophomore face...oh gawwwwwwwwwd you poor lil' thing you, because now I just can't help it.

Now, I'm a tickle-torturer and you're the sexiest little plaything in the universe to me. And as I look at you, you can see that. You can sense it. It's electric. Every square inch of you is alive with anticipation right down to those sexy little pink parts you know I'm going to play with, too. And you know...

You. Can't. Get. Away.

The realization. Eye contact. A gentle, mocking caress, lightly, sweetly across the cheek. A playful tap of the finger on the tip of her nose. You're a cute little plaything and now I get out my toys. Sweet, ticklish agony and creepy, obscene touchings, tracings, fondles, fingerings, and tongue-work await. Predator and prey; it's time to play.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back