• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite SNL skit??

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
What's your favorite Saturday Night Live skit??

Mine would have to be the pepper boy one, every time i watch it i laugh my head off:D

My all-time favorite skit, without a doubt, is "Celebrity Jeopardy!"
It is always absolutely hilarious, and the people on there actually look and sound like the people they atre playing.

P.S. I imagine dig_dug_dog will say the same thing. (Isn't that right, you Mountebank?)

And while we're on the subject of fake ads, let's not forget, "Oops, I Crapped My Pants!"

Mmmm... my fave... would have to be "Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood".

Early in his career, Eddie Murphy was *genius*...

On a similar note, have any of you seen either "Mr. Show" (on HBO a few years ago), or "The Upright Citizen's Brigade"?

One thing to say here --

I've got a fever! And the only prescription is more COWBELL!

That's my current fave.

Phoebe, I've seen some Upright Citizens. It took me a while to warm up to watching them, because I was being snooty and thought they just wanted to be like Kids in the Hall. But I started liking their show a lot. Each episode was psychedelic, with returning themes and some sort of cohesion, like Monty Python episodes. My favorite Upright Citizens skit is the one where two upper class guys recognize themselves at a bar as former dealer and junky.

(With Mr. Howell-type accent) "Excuse me, excuse me. . . didn't you once sell me crack?"

Live from Los Angeles,
Boomaroundtown

As for SNL, the old-school cast was and still is the best. I love the Belushi skit EQ mentions, but the ones that most influenced my developing psyche were two sketches involving Jane Curtin interviewing Dan Ackroyd as Irwin Mainway, a purveyor of hideously unsafe children's toys like "Bag-O-Broken-Glass" and Halloween costumes like "Johnny Human Torch," which consisted of some oily rags and a match.

I also love an Ackroyd classic where he was in drag as Julia Child. Cutting a finger while slicing open a goose, he gushes fake blood like a super-soaker and valiantly tries to carry on, with the force of the sanguinary geyser blasting a half-dozen band-aids loose, before finally keeling over from blood loss, crying out "Don't forget to save the liver!!" with a last frenzied shout.

Phoebe, you get a cookie for mentioning The Upright Citizen's Brigade! :cool2: Very Python indeed! I still use the phrase "looking into the Bucket of Truth" when friends ask me for difficult advice. As a side note, in a Sci-Fi storyline that I hope to develop as either a comic book or role-playing game campaign some day, I was planning on naming a quartet of the villain's thugs Antoine, Colby, Trotter, & Adair and seeing who spotted the reference...:devil:

Incidentally, this is my 250th post.

Fake Ads

How about "The Bass-Master: Turn your catch into a refreshing drink!"

Strelnikov

My favorite skits were the Samuri with Belushi and Gilda Radner as Rosanne Rosannedana and Barbara WaWa!..

The classics are still the best...the LandShark, Samuari Delicatessan, "Jane, you ignorant slut..." etc....etc...

In the early '80's the cast was pretty decent and I always looked forward to another installment of Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood or Gumby. Guido Sarducci had some good stuff then, too...like "Find-a da Pope in-a da Pizza"

Will Farell and Cheri Oteri's "Cheerleaders" was good until it got old.

Mike Myers German TV show..."I am Dieter und dis is Sprokets"

My all time favorite was a game show parody called "Old French Whore" where college students are teamed up with, well...Old French Whores for round after round of trivia. I lost it when Chris Kattan looked down at his slumped over lady of the evening and announced in a deadpan..."I think my whore is dead"

:cool:

Gotta be different...

I'm all for "2 wild and crazy guys.." ..yup, it was infantile sophmoric and I loved it every damn time.... :cool: Q

Any "Coneheads" sketch, although one of the best was the one with Frank Zappa.

Dan Akroyd as "Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute"

Anything with Mr. Bill

Drew

Nicotrel

The first time I saw The Rock doing this skit I laughed so hard I nearly fell off my couch.

Some of my other faves are
Matt Foley Motovational Speaker
Wayne's World
Superfans (Da Bears)

my favorite SNL skit was "van down by the river" with chris farley.
"I am 35 years old, i am divorced and i live in a van down by the river"

My other favorite skits that was not on SNL but on an MTV show was "the tacos and the mail" and "krispy pops"

The Cheese Game! Matt Foley! Oh, great ones..... I also loved the commercial "The Cluckin' Chicken" ("First, my head is cut off....")

Mel's Char Heaven

Tales of Ribaldry

The Master Thespian plays Santa Clause.....

Land Shark!

Too many to just pick one!

The TABOOSTERS (Joe Piscopoe)
Matt Foley (Chris Farley)
The Olympic Synchronized Swimmers skit (Martin Short)
the Three Mile Island, Giant Jimmy Carter skit (Original Lineup)
Eddie Murphy's Buckwheat!!! O-tay
Dana Carvey's Church Lady
The original Sam Kinison Standup routine that was never aired un-edited again.
When Spinal Tap were the musical guests.

I think I do have one favorite... early on ,they did a fake documentary about video game addiction (Pac-Man era) where they had this doctor giving a kid a quarter to play a game and when they touched the controls, they got a shock..."Here, have another quarter"
and some of the things they were saying in it, like
"Tonight she'll earn 6.75 the hard way, a quarter at a time"
and the ending...
"he was on his way to a video arcade"

The Blues Brothers were a classic.(Ackroyd, Belushi)
Cheeseburgr, cheeseburger, Pepsi, no Coke.(Belushi)
I'm Gumby Dammit !(E. Murphy)
Piscopo as Sinatra.

I seem to like the ones that are very...well...you be the judge.

Like Mango. I love MAngo. He cracks me up. Especially the episode wher Mango leaves the club and goes home to his wife and kids..lol.

Then there is a skit where Chris Kattan is in his aparatment with a date and he keeps playing this very strange dance music until she leaves. Just weird little snippets like this come to mind..lol

Then there was the Anal-Rententive chef.

And I happen to think that the current Tina Fey and Jimmy Fallon do a great news segment...almost up there with Dennis Miller. And Is it me or does Jimmy Fallon look alot like the men's speedscater Appolo Anton? I think that's how you spell his last name. :p

As an added bonus...any time an old regular comes back to the show to host. They always seem to have so much fun. Steve Martin's Penis Creme ring a bell?
OK OK ...I'llshut up now...:p
Jo

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back