• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite TV Show Theme Song

"Love, American Style", now THAT was a theme song. I believe the song was sung by The Cowsills, who were the inspiration for "The Partridge Family". "Hello, world, here's a song that we're singing, to make you happy..." I like that one, too.

OMG my BABYSITTER was addicted to Love American Style!!! :D :D :D
Good call w/Laverne & Shirley & Happy Days, BTW~I felt happy just hearing those!!!

XOXO

Best?

Underdog is up there, but the best of all time?

The theme from the original- 1985- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.

That and the theme from Saturday Night's Main Event.

Has anyone mentioned............

.....the theme tune to "The Streets of Sanfrancisco"?....I think its by Lalo Shifrin (I love his stuff).....I love the "screamer" trumpets at the end.

I wish each of these replies came with a soundbite or whatchamacallit. I've forgotten what that "Streets Of San Francisco" theme sounded like. "Ironsides" was great, too. I think Quincy Jones wrote it and conducted the orchestra on that one.

Re: Best?

Lazarus said:
Underdog is up there, but the best of all time?

The theme from the original- 1985- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.

Actually, the MOTU tv show started in 1983 (cause , in 2003, MOTU was 20yrs old..)...at least I think it did...I'm pretty sure I read on he-man.org that the show started in '83....

Oh yeah, and I hate to admit it, but the She-Ra (that might've been the cartoon from 1985 you're thinkin about..the Secret of the Sword movie was in either '85 or '86) theme was alright..except for the horrible singing/chanting .."She-Ra, She-Ra!" ..ugh..they could've at least used women for the singing... :p

Heathcliff was good...

and one cartoon I watched, but pretended to hate...JEM. (quit laughing ladies, or I'll tickle you till you pee...or maybe not..don't want any furniture ruined..:p )

SUPER CHICKEN

The Super Chicken Theme
When you find youself in danger,
When you're threatened by a stranger,
When it looks like you will take a lickin',
(puk, puk, puk, puk)
There is someone waiting,
Who will hurry up and rescue you,
just Call for Super Chicken!
(puk, ack!)
Fred, if you're afraid you'll have to overlook it,
Besides you knew the job was dangerous when you took it
(puk, ack!)
He will drink his super sauce
And throw the bad guys for a loss
And he will bring them in alive and kickin'
(puk, puk, puk, puk)
There is one thing you should learn
When there is no one else to turn to
Call for Super Chicken!
(puk, puk, puk, puk)
Call for Super Chicken!
(puk, ack!)

leafstk said:
Twin Peaks :D And how about Magnum P.I.? :D

Adored 'Twin Peaks' theme song...so haunting. I drool over anything composed by Angelo Badalamenti. Very ethereal and unforgettable.

Thanks you, GIGGLES, for providing us with SUPER CHICKEN. That was a fun song. :p

Another great instrumental opening was the theme to THE GREEN HORNET.

LORENZO LAMAS!!!

RENEGADE!!!:wub: :redheart:
"He was a cop and good at his job, but he committed the ultimate sin and testified against other cops gone bad, cops that tried to kill him, but got the woman he loved instead. Framed for murder, now he prowls the badlands, an outlaw hunting outlaws, a bounty hunter, a RENEGADE"

lamas.gif

Super Chicken??????:confused: :confused:

And you actually know the words too?

Wow!:wow:

MsDivaNYC said:
Adored 'Twin Peaks' theme song...so haunting. I drool over anything composed by Angelo Badalamenti. Very ethereal and unforgettable.

I couldn't agree more :D

The original Ultraman
Johny Socko and his Flying Robot
Spiderman
Star Blazers Wish there was a soundtrack to that cartoon on cd

<B><I><U>PLEASE </U> </I> </B> post a link to a freely available download of the Super Chicken song.

The only Ultra-Man theme song I ever heard was some stragne-O synthesized sounds as a couple of low-viscosity pools of clay were spun, but with the whole scene played for the audience in reverse as the super-deep-voice guy (sounded back then a lot like ASUTickler does today) speaking the single phrase "Ultra Man"

Was there a previous one ?

Dooo, Dah-Doo, Dah-Doo, Dah-Do-Da-Da-Da Doooo,

When in this world the headlines read

of those whose hearts are filled with greed

and rob and steal from those in need

the cry goes out with lightning speed

for Underdog !

Underdog ! Underdog ! Underdog !

SPEED ! Of lighning !

POWER ! Of thunder !

FIGHTING ! All who

ROB and plunder !

Underdog ! Ahhhh-ahhh-ahhh-haaa !

Underdog ! Underdog !

(End with 8 sixteenth notes on the drums)

Spectre Man ! Spectre Man !

See the flash !
Like a flame !
Faster,
Than a plane !
A mystery
With the name,

Of Spectre Man !

Power
From Space
He'll save
The human race
I guess we'll never know the face

Of specter man !

We will never know the source
Of his power and his force
As he guides this planet's course

Spectre Man !

I like the theme from Star Wars. Oh and Manford Mann's cover of The Mighty Quinn, which of course was the theme to Marlo Thomas's MY GIRL. Awesome song!

Cheers
Where Everbody Knows Your Name

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go, where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see, our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows your name.

You wanna go where people know, people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows your name.

You want to go where people know, people are all the same;
You want to go where everybody knows your name.

P50 said:
The only Ultra-Man theme song I ever heard was some stragne-O synthesized sounds as a couple of low-viscosity pools of clay were spun, but with the whole scene played for the audience in reverse as the super-deep-voice guy (sounded back then a lot like ASUTickler does today) speaking the single phrase "Ultra Man"

Was there a previous one ?

I remember the spinning pools of clay I am trying to get that theme song sorted out in my head I think it went something like this

*ahem*

Ultraman
Ultraman
Here he comes from the sky

Ultraman
Ultraman
Watch our hero fly

On a super jet he comes from a billion miles away
From a distant planet land

Comes the hero Ultraman

That is the themesong I remember I watched that show on channel 17? or was it 29? out of Philadelphia,Pa in the early 70's

GIGGLES32, that drawing of Tinkerbell, did you draw that? If you got it from somewhere, are there drawings where she is seen laughing? You're right, gen.zod. Ultraman's theme song. I loved how the 5 Rangers would combine and turn into Ultraman. I always liked the Pink Ranger the best. Amy Jo something. Now she's the lead singer for Evanescance. Way to go Amy!

JohnnyDumbass said:
Ultraman's theme song. I loved how the 5 Rangers would combine and turn into Ultraman. I always liked the Pink Ranger the best. Amy Jo something. Now she's the lead singer for Evanescance. Way to go Amy!

:confused: ..Are you thinking of two different shows? I don't remember anything on Power Rangers called an Ultraman.

Maybe you're talking about when the Rangers would combine the Megazord (the five vehichles they start off with..),DragonZord (that was the Green Ranger's zord), and Titanus (the white brachiasauras zord..which was piloted by none of the rangers), to form the Utlrazord ?

That thing was one badass Zord (the only one that looked more impressive was the five Shogun Zords, combined with the Falcon Ninja Zord, and Titanus, to form the Shogun Utlra Zord).

You knew there was no chance for the bad guys when you heard the command: "WE CALL ON TITANUS, AND THE POWER OF THE ULTRA-ZORD!"

:D

or maybe it's the song they used for when the Rangers started using the Thunder Zords that you're thinking of (if you're still thinkin it was in the Power Ranger show)

I think it was something like

They got,
a power and a foce that you never seen before

They got,
the ability to morph and even up the score.

No one,
can ever take them down
The power lies on their si-yi,yiiiide,

(then goes into the "go go power rangers stuff you hear in the show's intro)

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back