• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite TV Show Theme Song

JohnnyDumbass said:
GIGGLES32, that drawing of Tinkerbell, did you draw that? If you got it from somewhere, are there drawings where she is seen laughing? You're right, gen.zod. Ultraman's theme song. I loved how the 5 Rangers would combine and turn into Ultraman. I always liked the Pink Ranger the best. Amy Jo something. Now she's the lead singer for Evanescance. Way to go Amy!

Hi JohnnyDumbass! I got the Tinkerbell from a web site I just fixed her up a little because she was...let's just say naughty! Giggle!

Do you like this pic of Tink laughing?

disney-walt-a-big-giggle-embossed-2806505.jpg

Friends Theme Song!

Man, I love these threads WAAAY too much! lol

Loved the instrumentals for Thundaar the Barbarian, The Big Valley, Knight Rider, Hill Street Blues, Dynasty, Trapper John MD, Sex and the City, the intro to Barney Miller, Hawaii 5-0 and I always say the closing theme to "The Incredible Hulk" coupled with Bill Bixby walking down a lonely road haunts me to this day.

Favorite songs would be Fat Albert, Eight is Enough and the Jeffersons, though I like the closing reprise with the humming more.

Ultimately I have to give the nod to Sanford and Son

OZ also gets an honorable mention

Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet

Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street

Come and play
Everything's A-OK
Friendly neighbors there
That's where we meet

Can you tell me how to get

It's a magic carpet ride
Every door will open wide
To Happy people like you--
Happy people like
What a beautiful

Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet

Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame street...

Okay, while I don't think this is one of the greatest theme songs of all time, how many people remember running to the tv set when you heard the music come on? (Talk about giving away your age).

Actually, some of the music from the show (not the theme song) is great. If you can find it, check out some of it via the web or the library.

"Sesame Street" had some wonderful songs. My favorite... "Bein' Green", by Kermit The Frog. A Muppet can actually make me cry.

You guys have taken nostalgia to a completely different level!:rotate: :rotate: :jester:

Another fun show with a great instrumental theme was TALES FROM THE CRYPT :)

Last edited:
mgctouch said:
Another fun show with a great ionstrumental theme was TALES FROM THE CRYPT :)

Yeah, but the cryptkeeper was just too gross for me to look at. I would change the channel just before the music ended because he'd be in the opening of the show. After about three mins, I'd turn back and watch the program. I'm a wimp, what can I tell you?

He might have looked creepy but he sure was humorous (in a sick, twisted sort of way) :D

The Greatest American Hero had a kickass theme song.Too bad the show didn't last.
Around the time the original Spider Man cartoons were on,Marvel had these shorts with Captain America,Iron Man,etc.They all had individual theme songs.Extremely catchy too,I can probably still recite most of them.

Joe Harnell - Theme From The Incredible Hulk (disco/funk version of the end piano music, used in 2 episodes and released as a single)

Kojak 77 (unknown artist who did the 77/78 version of the theme)
Jack Jones - Love Boat (version released on 12'' single in 1979)
Corniche - CHIP's Theme
Johnny Mathis & Denise Williams - Family Ties Theme

thats some of my faves off the top of my head;)

mgctouch said:
He might have looked creepy but he sure was humorous (in a sick, twisted sort of way) :D

He had some corny jokes, too.

"I think I have a case of ...ATHLETE'S FOOT!" (Cryptkeeper holds up one foot that has a basketball action figure attached) :p

My Personal favorites:

Babylon 5 by Christopher Franke

Batman: The Animated Series by Shirley Walker

Cowboy Bebop by Yoko Kanno & Seat Belts

Doctor Who by Ron Grainer

FarScape by SubVision & Guy Gross

The Flash by Danny Elfman

Milennium by Mark Snow

Nowhere Man by Mark Snow

Peter Gunn by Henry Mancini

Poirot

Secret Agent Man

The Tick

The X-Files by Mark Snow

Miami vice and Magnum PI. Play those while driving , your sure to get a ticket, but have fun doing it.

(Man in tattered Clothes runs Panting towards Camera)Haaa...ah...Haa...ah..Haaa..aaa ...IT'S....(Strike of The Liberty Bell)
"Monty Python's Flying Circus!!" (that familiar Marching Music)

Sanford and Son wil always be my favorite, because we would do this silly dance every time it came on:D

the muppet show, and the monkees. I used to have such a crush on davy when i was like 6! lol

Casey x

PRDT..go to the rangercentral.com site and listen to it...doesn't sound as great as the MMPR theme at first..but it grows on ya faster than you can say "Magic wand, make my monster GROWWWW!!!" lol

(Power Rangers Roar!)

There's a Light
in the Distance
See them Coming Closer
With the Force of Ages
Centuries Gone By

Protectors of the Right
Defenders Sworn to Fight

Dino Rangers Roar!
Power Rangers Score!
Save us from these evil forces, quick!
(Power Rangers Dino Thunder!)

Victory is Ours Forever More
Protectors of the Right
Defenders Sworn to Fight

Dino Rangers Roar!
Power Rangers Score!
Save us from these evil forces,quick!

Dino Rangers Win!
Power From Within!
Victory is Ours Forever More

And now that I thinks about it, the theme songs in MMPR were good...not just the show's intro theme..but what about

Go,
Green
Ranger,
go!

Go,
Green
Ranger,
go!

Goldar's gonna get you
tonight!
Don't let Lord Zedd
put a spell on your life!

Go,
Green
Ranger
, Go!

Go!
Green!
Ran-ger!
Go!
Green!
Ran-ger!
Go!

Then there's "Combat", and "I will win", but I forgot the lyrics to those, even though they were used alot in MMPR :p

And I take back what I said about the Shogun Ultrazord bein the most badass zord...the "ultrazord" (even though it's not called an ultrazord ) in PRDT is much more fierce looking ...Godzilla wouldn't wanna tangle with that sucker. :D

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back