• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite video games?

It can be. Right now it's more a source of frustration than fun to be completely honest.

I've been there. I mean like now, on Skyrim, I'm running around and collecting supplies to finish building my house [thanks to the Herthfire add-on].

For me it's

Mario Kart Wii
Super Mario 3D World
Guild Wars 2
Super Smash Bros. Wii U
Advance Wars
Mario Party 8

Last edited:
Mass Effect trilogy, Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City (and soon Arkham Knight, I'm sure :D ), Dishonored, International Superstar Soccer (aka PES series), Resident Evil (1, 2, 3) and many more. Games are amongst the finest forms of art, so it's very hard to choose several after you've played so many.

GTA 5, The original call of duty 4, all of the cod's after that weren't that good in my book except the new advanced warfare that's pretty good. Haven't played any racing games in years but my fav racing game was the atv off road fury series. Ratchet and Clank was another cool series, I loved that when i was younger.

Used to have a Sega Genesis when I was real little and my fav game for that was sonic the hedgehog. Never really got into mario bros games. I know everyone's gonna be shocked at that

Used to have a Sega Genesis when I was real little and my fav game for that was Sonic the Hedgehog.

OMG, me too! I loved all the old consoles (aka the Sega Genesis and the Super Nintendo)! Super Metroid, Final Fantasies IV, V, and VI, Streets of Rage, god I really wish they give side scrolling fighting games some more like (especially with what today's consoles are capable of)!

Never really got into Mario Bros Games. I know everyone's gonna be shocked at that.

Not really dude, not everyone was lucky enough to have parents with jobs good enough to afford this stuff (or even lucky enough to buy the consoles / games on your own). I had to get a paper route at 14 years old and then started working at 16 years old in order to get some of these consoles (because my parents's jobs weren't that high paying). As for people who could afford it but never got into it, I believe the following phrase fits nicely: "To each their own"

;) :) :D

Blaster Master
Toejam & Earl
Contra
Road Rash
Streets of Rage
Super Hangon
Golden Axe
Elevator Action
Spy Hunter

For me Mortal Kombat or any Super Mario Bros. The first few super Marios' are beyond classsic and as far as I can remember, Mortal Kombat with the blood code was one of the first more''brutal'' video games.

I don't game as much as I used to, slowly maturing out of it I guess. Or just plain loss of interest. But still, I'm surprised I'm the first one to mention stealth games. I'm a big fan of Splinter Cell, Hitman, Deus Ex (still have yet to finish the first one, however Human Revolution is one of my all-time favourite games), Metal Gear Solid, Mark of the Ninja, Silent Hunter (submarine simulator). Some open-world like GTA (except V), The Saboteur, Mafia, Driver. Crazy Taxi and Transport Tycoon are the two childhood gems I can't let go :D .

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Super Mario 64
Halo 2
Jet Set Radio Future
Team Fortress 2
GTA V
Super Smash Bros Melee

These rank among my most favourite games, among many other great titles.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back