• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

favortie wrestler

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
as some of you may have guessed the rock and roll tickle king known here as the hollywood brother is a wrestling fan. the hollywood brother always loves the greats, like the maerican dream, sgt slaughter, the nature boy, the hart family and of course the hulkster. Now with this in mind, the hollywood brother got to thinking of who is the best of the newer superstars. the hollywood brother thinks that MVP is a great talker and is a great wrestler. Triple H will someday be a legend and maybe also matt hardy is the next hitman. Now what the hollywood brother wants to know besides if you can smell what the hollywood brother is cooking is who is the best of the newer wrestlers in your minds

Here's a list of my favorite wrestlers:

Triple H

The Undertaker

Ric Flair

Scott Steiner

Ron "The Truth" Killings

Cryme Tyme

John Cena

Goldberg

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Rey Mysterio

Booker T

The Rock

The Sandman

Sting

Abyss

Ahmed Johnson

Bobby Lashley

Gangrel

Rhyno

Ny faves from past, and present:

Bob Backlund (believe it or not)
Rick Steamboat
Jimmy The Superfly Snuka
Marty Jannety
Shawn Michaels
Brett Hart
Sting
TigerMask
Jushin Thunder Liger
Jerry Lynn
Tim Horner
Brad Armstrong
Kerry Von Erich
Kevin Von Erich
RVD
Tazz
Sabu
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Vladamir Kozlov
and Edge (When he was a Face, and not a joke heel)
Almost forgot Kurt Angle, and Evan Bourne !
J.

Last edited:
This is a hard question because there are so many but The British Bulldog, The Rock, Stone Cold, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison, and my favorite right now is MVP.

all the wrestlers that have been listed are great. i tihnk most of the original ecw lineup can be included like tazz, rvd, jerry lynn and even roadkill who i loved watching. if you go to the wcw era, then you could say sting and the steiners, but i am not sure who else. it seemed to me that most people went to wcw to commit career suicide as there talents went to hell in wcw. if you going all time in wwf then any person who was associated with the harts likes the bulldogs, lance storm, chris jericho and others were great. mr. perfect was a great wrestler and there were a few others as well

Jake the Snake...

Jessie the body Ventura...sighs..

and any guy with a hot hot body like Vin Diesel...drools..

makes izzy get all melty..

the best wrestler hands down.

Attachments

• gillberg01.jpg
    gillberg01.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 6
My favorite list (much of the old school and of the present clear)

. The Undertaker
. Hulk Hogan
. Bret Hart
. "Macho Man" Savage
.Ted Dibiase "The millon dollar man"
. Owen Hart
. Koko b. Ware
.Kane
.Kofi Kingston
.Tommy Dreamer
.The Big boos man
.Mr Perfect
. HHH
. Bill Golberg
. Jake "The snake" roberts
. Jim Duggan
. Rick flair
. Andre the giant
. Kevin Thorn
. The Ultimate Warrior
.Vampiro
. Rey Misterio
. Sabu
. Super Crazzy
. Juventud Guerrera
.Psycosis
.Smash of Demolition
.Crush of Demoliton
.Terry Funk
.Mick Foley
.Sting
.The Honkey Tonk Man
.Hack of Legion of doom
.Animal of Legion of doom
. El Santo (Mexican wrestler...One leyend in Mexico and in the world)

Is All...

Good luck in your day...Good luck in your life...Peace to all

- Shawn Michaels (during his peak)
- Undertaker (Attitude era)
- Kane (Masked)
- Stone Cold Steve Austin
- Triple H
- The Rock
- Mankind/Cactus Jack

End of. :D

i saw someone put gilberg and the guy who played him was a great wrestler along the lines of iron mike sharpe and barry horowitz. now to all who have contributed to the hollywood brother thread you can pat yourself on the back and keep those great names like hillbilly jim, s.d. jones, and santino marella coming

Sorry for Hijacking the thread, I believe the question was who amongst the new blood and talent do we feel is the next up and coming great stars in Pro wrestling.

I think Evan Bourne is a great aerialist,
Vladamir Koslov is a real deal sambo guy if they'd just allow him to stop being so stiff and let him do his thing naturally, he'd be as dangerous as Kurt Angle in a real grappling match up.

I'm not a big fan of guys that rely on their size or muscle to throw their weight around (Notice I'm not a big fan of Big Show, Undertaker, Batista, John Cena or guys like them.)
I love it when wrestlers can use skill and technique to win their matches.

Last edited:
i saw someone put gilberg and the guy who played him was a great wrestler along the lines of iron mike sharpe and barry horowitz. now to all who have contributed to the hollywood brother thread you can pat yourself on the back and keep those great names like hillbilly jim, s.d. jones, and santino marella coming

o no...sorry to hijack this thread but.....the Brother...you talked in the first person...isn't that a crime or something? hehe

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back