• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favourite Beatles Song

Favourite Beatles Song

• Across the Universe

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Here Comes the Sun

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Yesterday

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • The Long and Winding Road

• Eleanor Rigby

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Revolution

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • I am the Walrus

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • The Ballad of John and Yoko

• Other - please post in thread

Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters

Babyshambles

2nd Level Red Feather
I will list 10 Beatles songs that I like.

Is one of these your favourite Beatles song?

If not, please reply with your favourite.

(well, it passes some time)

Its too hard to name just one. My favorite rock song of theirs is Helter Skelter. My favorite pop song would be My Michelle.

I love Yesteday. My second would be All the lonely people.

Wow. It would probably be easier to pick my LEAST favorite Beatles song since I think technically they're all favorites.

A Day In The Life and Because would rank right up there.

A bit older would be the live version of Dizzy Miss Lizzy from an old Hollywood Bowl cassette I used to have.

Oh and definitely I Feel Fine.

Last edited:
I LOVE the Beatles! It's hard for me to pick just one favorite because it really depends on what mood I'm in but if I had to pick right now, it would be "Something."

Strawberry fields. I still wonder in what state of mind they were when they wrote that song.

Wow. I missed a load of good Beatles songs off my list.

Strawberry Fields is absolutely great, Because evokes wonderful emotions, Something is a very beautiful love song, amazing.

But there are some Beatles songs that i really don't like very much.

Paperback writer bores me to tears - for example.

As hard as it is to narrow it down to one song, for the record I'm gonna go with "Happiness Is A Warm Gun", from The Beatles (White Album). Nobody EVER mentions that song. I feel it is largely and shamefully underappreciated.

As hard as it is to narrow it down to one song, for the record I'm gonna go with "Happiness Is A Warm Gun", from The Beatles (White Album). Nobody EVER mentions that song. I feel it is largely and shamefully underappreciated.

Totally with you on that one. While My Guitar Gently Weeps/Happiness is one of my favorite 1-2 punches on any album ever

I really think it's impossible to pick a favorite. Off that list: WMGGW

by album (starting with rubber soul)

rubber soul: in my life
revolver: here there and everywhere
sgt peppers: she's leaving home, or a day in the life
Magical Mytery: strawberry fields
White album: Prudence, WMGGW, Happiness, Rev 1
Abbey Road: impossible to pick one
Let it Be: I've got a feeling

"I Should Have Known Better," it's got all the hallmarks of a classic Beatles song. And I love the movie.

I have both original albums and the last pic is six original film stills from the actual film roll.

Last edited:
Either "Let it Be," "Hey Jude," "Come Together," or "Revolution." It's hard to pick just one.

Wow...could never pick just one but we do have a great acoustic version of while my guitar gently weeps that we are playing tonight on the TMF Radio show...

Makes me think of George and cry a bit whenever I hear it...

I was 9 when the Beatles hit the states, so I literally grew up with their music..

I picked other because I love "We Can Work It Out". I especially love the Lucy Lawless version of the song. :woot2:

I grew up on the Beatles, (sister was a Beatle fan) my choice would be "Saw Her Standing There"

ARGHHHHH

I casted my vote without realizing Come Together wasn't on there

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back