• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favourite FM Concepts models/clips

I'm partial to Gia Mancini :)

Lexi Belle also appeared a couple of times!

First video I ever bought was FC-49 on VHS. The opening segment of that, with a British accented blonde in (dated) workout clothes getting tickled by her husband for spending too much money, was pretty great, and actually reasonably convincing. I always liked that one. The rest was a mixed bag, with a couple of good segments and a couple of clunkers. Kelsie Chambers was really cute, and seemed somewhat ticklish. Anybody know the name of that British accented blonde? I think he called her Theresa.

TOP 5 ALL TIME FAVORITES

My top 5 FM concepts favorites are:

1.Michelle Levon
2.Sherri Reynolds
3.Shayla Stevens
4.Melissa Jacobs
5.April Kolso

Attachments

• b34036b.jpg
    b34036b.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 84
  • m415039b.jpg
    m415039b.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 86
  • m258030b.jpg
    m258030b.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 96
  • e42736.jpg
    e42736.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 65
  • m118151b.jpg
    m118151b.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 92
First video I ever bought was FC-49 on VHS. The opening segment of that, with a British accented blonde in (dated) workout clothes getting tickled by her husband for spending too much money, was pretty great, and actually reasonably convincing. I always liked that one. The rest was a mixed bag, with a couple of good segments and a couple of clunkers. Kelsie Chambers was really cute, and seemed somewhat ticklish. Anybody know the name of that British accented blonde? I think he called her Theresa.

Theresa Curry is the name of that British blonde.

Mackenzie Montgomery
Shay Ruskin
Allie Alvarez
Whitney Prescott
Nikki Nova
Shayla Stevens
Isabella Janecek

...the list can go on, but those are on my top list of fantasy 'lee's and foot worship recipients! lol! :)

Samantha Holliser is a favorite of mine, I enjoy the clip where she plays a secretary who is tied to a chair and tickled

Tiffany Thomas
Frankie Dee
Tori Sinclair
Monique Alexander
Chanel Stevens
Isabella Janacek
Noelle Nash

Kelli Lessur. I had the chance to tickle her pretty feet while in stocks. VERY ticklish----and a VERY nice Lady!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back