• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

favourite way to tickle feet?

ilovefeet7

my personal favourite is facedown, bound ankles, and really torturing and teasing them!

Black ankle socks, spider tickling their soles with all of your fingers. Nothing better.

Any way you can think of, whether they be bound or not, I love to tickle feet.
But there's something to be said for feet over your lap from a willing participant.

Depends on the reponse from the person. If they're a tough cookie, it's gotta be spider tickling...they'll crack eventually. With the easier people, it's just flat-out going insane on them.

In stocks with the toes tied back to reduce movement, then nails going up and down both feet.

No restraints at all. My index finger slowly gliding down a soft sole. I will then take the rest of my fingers and glide them gently up and down the sole and under the toes.

I find it erotic and sensual to caress the soles while gently tickling, and it leads to other situations to say the least. I guess I maybe in the minority here, but the torturous part of the fetish has never really appealed to me. I like the woman to willingly give me their feet to tickle while they either try to endure it, or they find it nicely erotic.

I like to see if I can make her want more without tying her down or forcing anything. Allow herself to just want it...more and more...

just a ticklish pair of feet at my mercy for tickling is cool

No restraints at all. My index finger slowly gliding down a soft sole. I will then take the rest of my fingers and glide them gently up and down the sole and under the toes.

I find it erotic and sensual to caress the soles while gently tickling, and it leads to other situations to say the least. I guess I maybe in the minority here, but the torturous part of the fetish has never really appealed to me. I like the woman to willingly give me their feet to tickle while they either try to endure it, or they find it nicely erotic.

I like to see if I can make her want more without tying her down or forcing anything. Allow herself to just want it...more and more...

I like this one. Even though it contradicts my usual "Go insane on the poor girl" method haha

I agree with doc, anytime ive got some bare, ticklish feet in my lap im happy, and willing victims are awesome :)

I'm not that picky, I guess. Any tickling is good tickling for me. :D

Boyne4 said best for me! I love the feel of nylons against my fingernails!

agreed with you! nails and fingers going all the way up and down the soles,spider tickling really digging them in there to torture them.

agreed with you! nails and fingers going all the way up and down the soles,spider tickling really digging them in there to torture them.

Ankle gripped in one hand, tickle tickle tickle with the other ... my absolute favorite. Lotion is fun, sheer dress socks or stockings always fun as well. Woof! Also, trapped between my thighs so as to unleash both hands is joyous as well. :D

Slowly peel away the socks.exposing the heel, the sole and then let them fall off the tip of her toes. Lightly run a finger up and down her sole before spider tickling it. Then playing with the toes by using my fingers under and inbetween the toes. The toes would wiggling so much :)

My favourite way would be if I had a willing lee with her bare feet in my lap. I really like it when they try to endure it and keep their feet still, I'd love to make them always enjoy it but hate it at the same time :) I'm a massive toe tickling fan as well, on the top, in between and my favourite underneath :D

I also love the idea of having a girl tied to a bed, face down, ripping her work shoes off and really digging in and spider tickling her black sock covered feet. Especially with a feather ;)

I'd say having the lee tied face down, toe tied and baby oil up their soles and go to town on them with fingers/a brush :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back