• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FC #5 Deisy Mummified And Tickled No Mercy To Hysteria For 10Min Straight! EXTREME

FeetCartel

Deisy Mummified And Tickled No Mercy To Hysteria For 10Min Straight!

Hi everyone.
This is hands down one of the BEST sessions I've ever Made/Replicated!

Say hi once again to Deisy!
Here how she looks before the session,
IMG-20231121-WA0004.jpg

Such a cutie right? In the pose too. But she doesn't know what I have for her XD.
I wanted to make everything right, so to start, I made her hold 2 paper balls in her hands, then taped over so she won't be able to poke holes in the wrap.
IMG-20231121-WA0005.jpg

Many people like gagged girls, so I thought It would be better to stuff her mouth with her own socks, and then taped over so the sound will be more muffled...
IMG-20231121-WA0007.jpg

You can already tell she is starting to get worried lol.
Then i wanted her to cross her arms in front like a real mummy, then wrapping with multiple layers over.
IMG-20231121-WA0010.jpg

Then the legs too.
IMG-20231121-WA0015.jpg

After all that I couldn't just tie the toes normally, so I tied each toe to the ankles rope, to pull everything back and leave her with no room to wiggle her ticklish toes.
IMG-20231121-WA0016.jpg

Ps. Probably the best looking setup for her!

Here is the final product (how she was looking)
IMG-20231121-WA0017.jpg

Here is how the session went.

I wanted to start very light...
So I decided to use a pen to start scrubbing on her soles gently then harder.
After that the ink wasn't looking good during the tickling... so I pulled out an evil move, brought a rugs brush and water soap to start removing the ink while tickling the hell out of her.
Then I pulled out my new nails (just made) and some lotion to start the torture...
After all I wasn't still satisfied so I extended the length of the video to 10 minutes!!! I made every second of ruthless tickling count.

Took a pillowcase and covered her face so I won't see her begging eyes looking at me to stop lol.
And I took a hair brush, lotion and tickled the living shit out of her soles for the next 5 minutes!!! NO MERCY NO BREAKS.

The whole session is 10 minutes long

Here are some preview pics of the session
Screenshot_20231125_111740_Video Player.jpgScreenshot_20231125_111537_Video Player.jpgScreenshot_20231125_111633_Video Player.jpg

Here is a preview VIDEO

Join my Official PATREON

Follow my INSTAGRAM

For any Custom or Premare video you can E-mail me here ([email protected])

Thank you and enjoy.
If you like this type of content make sure to give me a feedback!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back