• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fear and Tickling

puretickling

TMF Master
Ever been afraid to be tickled?
Well , I was the 1st time I was tickled.
Was held down and tickled
Fright kicked in
But then after it was done, I loved it

I'm a little afraid before every session, but not so much because of the tickling itself.

This is one of the main elements for me and my wife. She knows I love it when she lets me know that she's dreading getting tickled--sometimes days in advance she'll tell me how worried she is about what's going to happen to her, how long I'll torture her, exactly where and what I'll do. Even sometimes she'll put out there that she's worried I'll keep going after she's "finished" which is the worst of all. She's even gone so far as to cry or beg beforehand, making offers of what she'll do to avoid it.

I guess fear comes with a new situation, eg. new play partner. To be honest I can get a bit afraid even when I'm the 'ler with the new player!

A little bit, when I'm not expecting it. Been in a situation or two when I'm wrestling around with a friend or something and get me trapped and start tickling my feet. I have to admit, my heart starts pounding.

I absolutely do. I think it's just cause I'm so ticklish that I fear that it won't end. Even when I ask for the tickling, I still change my mind a thousand times. Feels like that initial fear when I went on a roller coaster for the first time. "Oh, hell no!!"

The first time I let someone tie me up , no matter how much I trust them, I'll most likely be a tad fearful (and by a tad I mean sweating brick nervous).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back