• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fearful?

Mark-andrew

Can anyone help me get past my fear of loving the tickle fetish I've always loved it but my family dosen't know about it and I'm afraid they may find out about it and because of that my love for it is fadeing away can any one help me get past my fear I know I haven't posted before but I love this place like family can any one help?

hey dude, if you dont tell them then theyl never know ;) and even if they DO find out, its harmless, they aint gonna disown or anything, its not like your into screwing animals or something. my family dont have a clue about me :D

I agree , don't tell anyone. As for being fearful, I can't help you there. I'm still afraid of someone in my family finding out.

Honestly, it's none of your family or friends concern about what you do in the bedroom. And come on now... it's a tickling fetish!

Sure, sometimes bondage is in play, sometimes other fetishes come along, but all in all, it's a just tickling. If you were screwing cadavers, THEN you might have something to be worried about.

And even if they find out (How I have no idea why), would they really get on your case about it? I'm sure your parents have a few kinks they won't ever tell you lol

I guess I echo the sentiments of the other posters here - why do you feel your parents/family need to know about your kink? Mine don't, but then, even if I was vanilla, I wouldn't really discuss my sex life with my parents.

You shouldn't be afraid of them finding out, though. I mean, it's that weird, in the grand scheme of things.

Can anyone help me get past my fear of loving the tickle fetish I've always loved it but my family dosen't know about it and I'm afraid they may find out about it and because of that my love for it is fadeing away can any one help me get past my fear I know I haven't posted before but I love this place like family can any one help?

Don't worry son I know exactly what you're going through I went through the same thing when I had to tell my dobermann about my tickling fetish it was really hard because even though the dobermann his name is Errol by the way even though he stands there with his ears pricked up when I'm shouting at him I don't really think he hears me all that well but anyway what I did was I sort of wrote down what I wanted to say to him in one big long unpunctuated sentance on top of a Victoria sponge cake with buttermilk icing then when Errol came into the room I threw it at him and ran away.

That would be my advice to you. Either that, or just stop worrying about your family finding out about it. What are they going to do if they find out, burn you at the stake or something? Seriously, it's not that big of a concern. Just enjoy it. Download the free preview clips; Cavum's are particularly good these days, because he's Norwegian like Stig Inge Bjornebye. Stop by the Artwork forum and check out the pictures of cartoon dogs being tickled on their scrotums. There's something here for everyone, kick back and chill, friend!

Don't worry son I know exactly what you're going through I went through the same thing when I had to tell my dobermann about my tickling fetish it was really hard because even though the dobermann his name is Errol by the way even though he stands there with his ears pricked up when I'm shouting at him I don't really think he hears me all that well but anyway what I did was I sort of wrote down what I wanted to say to him in one big long unpunctuated sentance on top of a Victoria sponge cake with buttermilk icing then when Errol came into the room I threw it at him and ran away.

I want you to know that I love you.

haha very mature of u all to make fun of me u dont know my family but maybe ur right I shoulnt worry.

Why be fearful?
Are you 12, 14, 16? I'm sorry but assuming you're over the age of 18 (and if you're not, you shouldn't be here) ANY fetish you have is NONE of your family's business. You like what you like, it's legal and hurting no one unless there's force involved, even if they "catch" you, tell them to get over it. What they gonna do, GROUND you for it? :evilha:
XOXO

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back