• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

feather

southernwellnes

TMF Poster
I need some help
I want to know what feathers tickle the best. I am looking to buy some and if you know what kind and where to get them I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance

Buy as many different feathers you can get. Feathers are so cheap! You can also get them for free is you go to the park and chase a bird...

Or go to the market where they sell chickens and ducks, they usually dispose feathers like trash... LOL

And I am sure it will be funnier for you to discover yourself what feather tickles the best!

Craft stores have a variety of feathers, ones that have a little stiffness to them are usually the most effective. Ones that are too light can hardly be felt even on really sensitive skin.

I like to use different feathers for tickling different body parts.
Feet: A stiff turkey quill for the soles. You can also use the pointed end.
Toes: I like to use a long pheasant tail feather to drag through her toes. Drives her crazy!
Neck: Billowy ostrich feathers work best. Take 2 feathers and cross them over her neck and drag them.
Armpits: A stiff turkey feather works for me but I usually don't tickle her pits with feathers.

All of these work at different degrees. See what works best for you and go with it.

Turkey, pheasant and eagle feathers are usually best. Perfect blend of soft and stiff.

I wouldn't recommend using feathers from wild birds unless you know how to clean and sterlize them properly.

As Brandi noted, the "stiffness" of the feather is pretty crucial. The stiff feather effect can be duplicated,... even improved upon,... by taping together a half-dozen select broom straws from an old fashioned (not plastic) broom. Cut the straws about 4" long and wrap the last 1" of the ends to make a brush-like construction. It works.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back