• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feeling the Love

Slappy McGee

TMF Expert
Ok, it has been about a week since I decided to break my silence here on the forum.... and i wanted to comment on how I feel now.

I feel great.

.... and I haven't even gotten started yet, really.

It is such a nice feeling to GIVE a little something as well as enjoy the posts by other people.... even if what I have to give isn't as good as the next guy, it still is MY perspective, and they are my experiences, and I never know who might appreciate them...

I have been welcomed in here with open arms, even though I have offered no information about myself as of yet (give me time).

thats what is called unconditional acceptance, my friends.... it is something to quest for it is so rare....

these are good people here, maybe goofy, maybe odd, often intelligent, and always accepting....

I say take a chance..... make a post... I know you have something you want to say....

I think deciding to post here is one of the only good things that has happened to me this year.... i was afraid of being rejected, found out, run out of town... it isn't going to happen boys and girls.... people just respond to your statements in a respectful way....

I'll end my rant and rave now... I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here for being really cool, and being one huge continuous group hug... I needed it. give me time, I'll get more involved.

to those still creeping around in the corners..... think about hillary's comment (she is sooo not my hero) "it takes a village to raise a child" ....... well, this is the village , and we are all the children......

this is a good place

Slappy McGee

Yes

I agree, this is a VERY good place. A place where we can act normal about our "fetish" (I prefer passion):D It is a place that completes me. (Boy that was corny) :rolleyes:

That's a wonderful Post Slappy! I'm glad you decided to join our joyful group! Hopefully your post will encourage some more of our shy members to say a word or two.

It's painless gang! And fun! come on... Join in!

thanks for the positive comments.....

and I actually have a title now.... even if it is a bitchified low life title like novice, I got to start somewhere!!

word

Slappy McGee

Dont' feel too bad about the title, Slappy. There are plenty of even bigger bitchified low lifes 'round these parts (speaking as one personally). :D

Very nice post, Slappy. I felt the same way when I got on board.

And 5150? You wouldn't happen to have a road-map of Jupiter, would you?:D

Glad you like it here Slappy. I feel the same way. This group has been great! And....with the good moderators we have...I trust that it will remain so.

Ann

Dave, my friend, I'm still working on getting my radar fix on the stars all along the highway. ;)

5150...I got a sister out in Vegas (she said something about being promised a decent job), and she might be able to help you out.:cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back