• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FEET-MEET! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Having chatted three times we both looked forward to meeting discreetly as my appreciating and understanding 6' Terry being married but having a fantasy of being subjected to being tickle tortured on his size 13 feet by another man and my having assured him it was the fact he identified being straight that excited me and I was totally interested in his feet which he having told me being ultra sensitive. He told me he was masochistic and was hideoously ticklish on his feet but it was his secret even from his wife who hated feet as much as he hated being tickled on his, he feared it, his sense of helplessness, loss of empowerment and humiliation and embarrassment of it happening as it had but the memory of the incident haunted him and so too a hankering need to repeat it, to feel the fear being as he said unbearably, off the charts ticklish on his size 13 feet!

He had driven to my home directly from working in the office and as agreed would be wearing thin black nylon socks and on arrival found him attractive and appealing and sensed he was nervous as expected but sitting on the sofa he had bought with him six cans of lager and I consuming one as we chatted about our lives as we had done on the 'phone calls but better face to face and he drank two cans and was relaxed and he now knew his feet my sole interest so felt relaxed and more comfortable! In the bedroom he was flat out on the bed on his stomach stripped to his briefs and socks, slightly inebriated and I guess might have taken some stuff but here I was facing two large sweaty, funky feet in the black thin nylon socks and upturned they smelled great and I sensed the natural heat from them and knew they'd be warm and moist and ready I lightly, very lightly stroked each socked sole, the length of each foot from heels to toes and very quickly a reaction as secured feet squirmed as he did! I told him I guessed embarrassing and humiliating for him with my facing his damp socks and being treated to their raunchy smell which I found completely intoxicating, addictive and appealing and moaned to emphasise this fact to him. I leaned into his socked feet deliberately secured together and loved seeing his socked toes wiggling in a futile attempt to escape my nose and told him that his struggling really excited me and that feeling his soles in nylon against my face really stimulating as his feet smelled like feet; awesome!

I traced a finger the length of each socked sole and heard Terry clearly fighting laughter as he struggled in immediate response to the light teasing strokes from me as he fought going ballistic as I kept stroking the sensitive soles of his socked size 13's and telling him that having big feet meant more foot flesh to tickle and relished teasing and tormenting him mentally as well as physically! I telling him no wonder so sensitive on his feet that they a no go zone to even his wife making my having exclusive access to them both all the more enticing and enjoyable and protected in his socks for now turned on seeing his toes wiggling in them which was really arousing for me so he best prepare to being 'Foot-Raped' by me! As agreed he now blindfold and gagged to increase the intensity and his sense of complete helplessness as I told him his socked feet smelled invitingly intoxicating and I was going to really enjoy this opportunity to play with them ruthlessly and mercilessly, subjecting him to ticklish hell and indulging in exploiting their licklishness as my tongue a wicked weapon and delivering a sensation he'd never forget!

Psychological teasing is a technique tortuous for a ticklee to endure, it increase their nervousness as thinking about the tickle torture they'll endure before it begins, they'll imagine it and feel it so the 'Tickler's' techniques of tickle will be sensed with a greater intensity by the 'Ticklee'! I taunted him that he'd be tickled and lickled all over his feet until he complied to the 'FEET-MEETS' once a week and as insurance incriminating, kinky photos sent to his wife or work Boss; I having his name, number and the photos he'd sent me of him suited and barefoot! Both large feet I was going to have all kinds of fun with so initially massaging and caressing so tickling in socks and later barefoot, yeah especially looking forward to raping both bare feet, real sensitive and every intensity practiced, soft n' gentle, playful and erotic and intense and tortuous as all I wanting Terry to do was laugh like a loon and suffer for me! I advised him I having some tickle tools to try out too and was fully intent on licking every inch of both soles and sucking and nibbling on each toe, licking in between them and feeling up and fondling his feet; now my feet seeing him squirm at every sensation and his toes clenching and splaying for me! I relished mocking Terry's helpless and vulnerable predicament commenting on his feet being so appealing to me for their look, size and smell and especially their ticklishness as they secured together were again smelled by me and told him he best do as told or I would makes the torture all the worse and he nodded and so when told to he curled his socked toes and then splayed them and flexed them all on command!

"Mmm" I moaned as leaning into his feet again, my nose met by his awesome, rich masculine foot-smell, the combination of a day's worn socks on a very handsome pair of super-sensitive feet! Terry flinched as his feet felt great in the thin nylon socks which damp had moulded to his feet like a 2nd skin, my fingers not stroking and tickling but massaging them and feeling them both up and they silky smooth to my touch,Terry resigned himself to enduring my massaging each socked foot and squirming as I my knowing how disgusted it must make him feel sensing another guy's mouth on his feet as one thing to be tickled but lickled more intimate for a straight man but having no choice but to submit to it's happening and my telling him they tasted good and proved this sucking on his socked toes. I told him to wiggle them in my mouth but he initially stubborn needing educating so doing so involuntarily when I simultaneously stroked the soles of his socked feet. He hated this happening which only made me suck on them harder and told him that for me sucking toes, preferable to sucking dick so he need not worry that attention to his feet would lead to other areas explored even to determine his levels of ticklishness as with me it was feet that were my sole interest; pardon the pun! He might though wish I wasn't fixated on his size 13's but he with me for my pleasure and satisfaction and not his!

I continued my foot torments relentlessly wanting them to be over stimulated and thrilled informing Terry that no matter how much he begged and pleaded for me to stop as he inevitably would be doing that he need not waste his time or energy as was going to be taught a lesson; a tickling, teasing, tormenting and tortuous one which might make him scream definitely laugh himself hoarse and even maybe lose his machismo and cry like a baby but definitely lose his mind as I knew each and every technique to see this happening! I stroked one finger the length of each foot and remarked even through a sock his toes wiggling showing how damn ticklish his feet were; indeed are!

"Try not to laugh Terry as it will encourage me to give you something to laugh about but I guess these feet as sensitive as they are need next to nothing touches to tickle them but later it'll be so much fun to see just how ticklish they really are, can you imagine the panting you'll be driven to when I run a feather in between your toes, sawing it slowly through them and then teasing the base of your toes with it, you have so much to look forward to experiencing, the ticklish sawing motion back and forth over your toes will drive you demented Terry more and more ticklish by the second and don't expect any show of mercy as you'll be disappointed if you do!"

I indulged lightly stroking his socked soles and gauging just how ticklish his feet were and loving their rich aroma and saying that the thin nylon socks being the most susceptible to the brushes of my fingers. I loved seeing him so desperate to pull his feet away from them and hearing stifled giggles as he lay helpless feeling me massaging his now very moist and warm socked feet and telling him that there were numerous means of making people more ticklish on their feet and that warm feet the most sensitive so I was more than happy to indulge myself in affording him a socked foot massage and fondled his sweaty, socked soles saying that torture didn't need to be painful, it could tickle! I lightly traced up n' down the length of his socked soles stimulating his nerve endings and loving his immediate violent reactions desperately trying to pull his feet away from me which excited me and teased him the original tickle-torture experience had ignited secret fantasies in his twisted mind and now about to live them all out with the same Tickler in all the 'FEET-MEETS' in the future beginning with this initial one!

I indulged in stroking both socked soles simultaneously and applying full pressure driving Terry hysterical and no escaping it happening as it had done before and it was time to remind him of when he'd had his feet tickled, the experience haunting him and spoke of his initiation in the military school dorm when in his bed in the darkness he's been attacked with slow, deadly unrelenting tickles everywhere but with a focus on both of his feet, being sat on and enduring ruthless fingers teasing the balls of his feet, the base of his toes, exploring the spaces between them tickling the shit out of him as someone was stroking his balls and dick and he feeling so damned helpless and humiliated! A sweaty sock in his mouth gagging him and driven nuts not able to make a sound! Someone sliding fingers up his inner thighs and linerally touching his balls and dick, stroking him without mercy thoroughly and effectively. Unable to process any form of coherent thought about what was happening as this tickling transformed from ticklish torment to a more severe form of stimulation he was non-consensually reacting to and his toes sucked hard driven to breaking point and ultimately to an intense orgasm delighting his perpetrators! He then being accepted never knowing who'd done what to him in the darkness!

Terry gasped as I made him trip down memory lane but saying that I was only interested in his feet so he having something to be grateful for! I played with his feet and enjoying eliciting laughter from him as whilst massaging his feet interspersing this with deliberate tickles over the socked soles, having gradually changed my massage to light stroking and teasing to deliberate tickling! Terry tried to hold back his ticklish reaction which I encouraged warning him that if he laughed he'd invite more of the same and worse but he couldn't! Terry's feet and his reactions all I could hope for, in the photo looking perfect but now in the flesh and with me I was euphoric with lust for them and he being straight the icing on the cake as I instructed him to press his socked soles into my face and rub them over it which he hesitated in doing so gripped his ankles and stroked his socked soles into compliance! Mmmm damn Terry's feet always smell so good! Now at 'FEET-MEETS' it's in the door, his shoes off and socked feet in my lap being touched and teased making him squirm as he drinks his lager! As ticklish and licklish now as he ever was from the first meeting being told here!

In the lounge Terry had warned that in the office all day in the heat and his feet trapped inside shoes and socks that they would no doubt smell and he could take a shower and told him that I expected a funky musk so had suggested an evening 'FEET-MEET' in fact anticipating and hoping for it and now close to his feet rubbed against my face, not disappointed! Terry's socks were moist with sweat and clung to his big feet and his feet were just gorgeous, with long toes, medium arches and the ripe odour of his masculine foot sweat, mingled with the scent of warm leather, had assailed my nostrils instantly! My nose under his socked toes I deeply sniffed them and rubbed both socked soles and felt his feet up saying massaging them might feel soothing but done to increase their warmth and sweat so when bared being all the more ticklish and licklish as hot n' sweaty feet the most ticklish! My sensing how excruciatingly ticklish his size 13's would prove being, my tickling guaranteed to have his feet constantly flinching and his toes consistently wiggling as my tickling was going to drive him crazy! Then informed him time to get down to business and tickle the fuck out of his feet as I slowly peeled off both socks and indulged in giving him a foot rub and admiring his very attractive feet and telling him how over time I'd be getting to know them better than him, the look of them, the smell of them but so too the taste of them as well as the level of their ticklishness and extremely sensitive Terry winced as I lightened my touch and stroked all different areas of his feet, both heels, across the arches, the centre of each sole, the balls of his feet, under his toes and in between his toes and even over the tops of each delicious foot. I told him as he reacted that I found his laugh intoxicating and the more he laughed, the more I wanted to hear him laugh! Very lightly and gently I rubbed the soles of each foot in turn and immediately his feet tensed and toes wiggled a little and feet flexed as he gritted his teeth and winched with each touch! Music to my ears hearing a muffled

"NOOOOPLEASENOOOHAHAHHASTOOOPITAHAHAHAHSTOOPAHAHAHA HA!"

I barely needing to move my fingers in the centre of Terry's bare soles, they're a real hot-spot, all that's necessary being slow and gentle strokes but gradually increasing the speed and pressure resulting in helpless laughter erupting from him and this all the encouragement I need to continue not being as foot obsessed as I am would I not enjoy them to the max. In breaks from the light tickles telling him how guy's feet really excite me, my preference indulging in sucking toes as opposed to giving blowjobs to dicks which are of no interest to me! I assure him he will only be foot-raped but I will take complete advantage of his ticklish weakness but that it's our secret! Terry tense as he forced to endure me savoring the smell of his feet and twitching toes as my fingers were slowly stroking up and down the length of his soles driving him nuts and finding his being ultra sensitive under his toes. I ran my fingers up and down his bare soles like crazy.

“NO DON”T I-AAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAH-HO HO HO-STOPHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Don’t stop? I guess you are as enthusiastic about this as I am Terry and I aim to please!” I said as I increased the speed of my finger tickling as he shrieked with laughter. Tickling his feet drenched with sweat having tickled them,

I then drew the small screwdriver from my pocket and touched the cold tip to his right sole and asked if it hurt as I tortuously lightly ran it up the length of his sole sensing his focus and determination to not betray to me how super-sensitve his feet were so just kept on slowly stroking his sole with it and loving his involuntary reactions and sudden moan as he shook his head nervously as I drew the screwdriver head. horizontally across the sole of his foot from left to right and repeated this movement, inching up his foot a little each time.

"Feel that? Does that hurt? Is it sensitive there Terry? Can you feel the tickle?

I questioned randomly as he reacted to the scrapes. His only response a head shake, afraid if he opened his mouth he'd burst out laughing and invite me to tickle him more but advised him of his strategy and it's failing to put me off my stride as I was determined to break him and take my time doing it so any spot where he reacted particularly strongly, I repeated my motion there but the sensations become just too intense and Terry burst out laughing as I'd teased him alternating the sole scraping from foot to foot!

"Terry yes it seems to me you're pretty ticklish on these feet so my tickle tool not hurting you but doing it's job tickling you! Well let's give you a break but these feet deliciously warm n' sweaty!"

I leaned over and sniffed his feet and then licked his toes, the tops of them all from foot to foot

“OH NO NO PLEEEEASS-HAHAHA NO HA HA HA HAHA HA, please I am begging you to stop! I really don’t HA HA know HA HA HA HA HA how much more I can take!”

“I will tell you when you have had enough Terry!" I said as I continued licking each sole individually and then secured together simultaneously as he was laughing hard and pleading for me to quit and my then telling him that his feet were what I wanted and his feet what I was getting and he best remember who controlled who! I slowly and methodically lightly and sensually caressed and stroked the sole of one bare foot and sucked on the bare toes of the other at the same time and tormented Terry with the lickling and tickling mix so his breathing grew quick and rapid as I alternated affording each foot the different teases helping him to lose his mind as he really finds any attention to his feet unbearable!

I licked the length of each foot with an insatiable appetite as they are a tasty treat to be savoured and a sensation which guranteed him laughing and his toes wiggling uncontrollably and feet squirming a sight for sore eyes for me and the smell, raunchy intoxicating smell and delicious salty, sweaty taste of his feet were my guilty pleasure so from now on he'd be satifying me with his size 13 feet satisfying my salacious and insatiable lust for them both in man to man intimacy! Sucking his toes and licking his soles of special delight to me and reminding him I held the aces as I do calling him at work on 'FEET-MEET' days and saying I'm imagining his feet trapped in his socks very hot n' sweaty and ready for a tongue bath from me and the evenings tickle and lickle and his requests for me to stop fall on deaf ears but it's amusing to hear him try to convince me enough is enough but in through my door he knows his shoes are off immediately and to present his feet to me for inspection and always to wear black sheer socks!

I introduced Terry to a favourite tickle toy, a dried out felt pen and used on his super-sensitive bare feet this drives him berserk stroking it up n' down the length of each foot concentrating on the centre of his soles, I had his toes flexing in seconds as I drew it across the balls of each foot and loving his ticklish reactions to it which never fails to excite me as does his laughter which invites me to pick up the pace so he has a reason to laugh! His feet sweating as I drew the pen from his heels to the base of his toes!

"HAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHH!"

This followed by my fingers dancing the length of his hyper-ticklish feet and increasing his hysteria that I drive him to and stopping to then indulge in licking his feet, licking all over them and including in between his toes and having a long suck on them as I told him what a thrill it is for me to be so intimate with a straight mans' feet knowing that hearing this for Terry is the worst, humiliating embarrassment as he is known as I've discreetly spoken to a couple of his work collegues when I've insisted on meeting him at his office or that we've shared lunch; that though married being a ladies man and in fact with strong homophobic views making my enjoyment of his socked and bare feet something even greater to savour and his disgust and frustration at having no choice but to submit himself to the endurance of it happening even more exciting!

I love hearing him moan as I work my tongue over his soles and toes again and again and involuntarily giggle when I tickle his feet with a nibble or a lick. Soon hysterically laughing as I employ my fingers on his sensitive soles and suck and lick and nibble on his vulnerable feet and all he can do is squirm and laugh in protest sweaty and cursing me when able to stop laughing! At times I gently massage his feet feeling their tenderness while smelling their natural muskiness and massaging, sniffing and scraping my teeth gently over his bare soles as my fingers sensually rub his bare toes, he trying to keep quiet as risking this to stop and tickling to resume which of course it does! I have also told Terry that I plan to organise a foot-party so other guys see how horribly ticklish he is as I want to witness him howling with laughter as two more guys join in the fun and have a foot each and alternate so each taking turns at tickling his feet, sucking on his toes and licking his soles making him moan and groan and curse as he's tickle tortured! I know they'll be guys on Craig's List who will jump at the chance to engage in foot fun with a straight guy who hates his feet toyed with; particularly 'Foot Masters'!

Anyway back to his initiation and having enjoyed tongue bathing his super-sensitive feet I mentally teased him saying I loved how big his feet were and enjoyed their smell and taste and been instantly fixated on his feet since he'd sent me his photos barefoot and had needed to seen them, touch them, feel them up, smell them, taste them and definitely tickle them and saying this I fondled his feet, not to tickle but to prove a point! I massaged his feet and lightly stroked the soles making him quiver and the more he did so, the more intense the tickling became and I stroked under his toes which drove him berserk, I told him to be a man and take it and try to keep his feet still as he desperately tried to move his feet away from my fingers and the diabolical touches they were inflicting on him! Again I stopped the tickling and massaged each of his feet individually very sensually and then started sucking on the toes of each foot in turn. I told him their sweaty taste addictive and how excited his moaning was for me and so too his squirming!

“HAHAHAPLEHEHEEHEAAAASEHAHAOHOHOHNOOOOOO IT TICKLES!NOHOHOMOOOOREHAHAHA”

"I know it tickles Terry I know it does but it's not meant to be fun for you but amusement for me, indulged in by me for my satisfaction, you submitting your feet to me; with the help of bondage and our shared secret!"

I then retrieved the feather and began stroking the length of each of his soles with the pointed quill end of it and loved driving Terry wild as he reacted to the evil tickling I thrilled subjecting him to.

"OH SHIT, NOT THAT, DON'T TICKLE MEANYTHING BUT AHTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NO MAN DON'T AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA IT TICKLES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA"

I stopped using the feather, then he heard the 'Bzzzzz' and I really let him have it with the sonicare and the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush on his soles of his feet and under his toes

"NO HAHAHAHAHAANO AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I'M SO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NO MORE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHATOO TICKLISHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"I figured you might have brushed your teeth this morning Terry but forgotten to brush your feet so thought I'd do it for you, fuck it tickles doesn't it so a tickle tool you need to get accustomed to, your feet so sweaty Terry but mixed with saliva will see them the perfect canvas for the brush strokes, more intense than the feather!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAAA AA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I indulged in licking the sole and sucking the toes of each foot and then letting the revolving bristles systematically destroy him and then teased his feet with my warm tongue again and then de-activated the sonicare and resumed lightly ticking his feet with my fingers and a focus on the tops of his feet and loved seeing and hearing him lose it as his feet were tormented by my fingers and tongue so manually and orally. My fingers sliding under his toes and in between his toes slowly and then up n' down the soles of his feet as his laughter increased in volume! Terry being blindfold I saw intensified every sensation felt to the max! I then drew the feather back and forth in between his toes and interspersed this lightly stroking the soles of his feet with my fingers and licking them and sucking on his toes which is something I relish in doing to guys and they for the most part usually enjoy though for Terry being so incredibly sensitive; tormenting for him!

I continued to lick up and down his soles and sucked on each of his toes slowly to take in every inch of his feet with my tongue and whilst I sucked on his toes, my fingers tickled his soles faster and faster so making sure every nerve ending in his feet was activated to high-level intensity as he was experiencing sensation overload. Terry was going insane as there was no escaping what was happening as I told him that it was his problem he had such attractive and ticklish feet, crazy ticklish feet and the more I tickled them the more he laughed into the smelly gag and I loved hearing him moan and groan during the short breaks I gave him as I did not want him passing out on me!

I again activated the sonicare and ran it under his toes as I licked the soles of his feet and then quit using the electric toothbrush and very lightly began stroking the bare soles with my fingertips and loving the fact that all he could do was laugh, immobilised and vulnerable to me, a tickler without any mercy for his ticklee and saliva lubed my devilish finger strokes effortlessly gliding all over his feet! I stroked under his toes and glided them up n' down the length of each foot and told him that Masters often made the mistake of thinking tickling wasn't torture but that he would disagree with this for sure as it was clear I wasn't playing, I was punishing him for deceiving people he was 100% straight and a homophobe making his tickling brutal and was firmly determined that he would be exhausted when I tired of torturing him!

I indulged in brushing the soles of his feet again and gagged and blindfold Terry was trapped in tickle hell as I ran the revolving bristles up n' down the soles of his feet, from side to side of his feet and for a while stroked the balls of each foot, then the centre of each sole knowing these parts were and indeed are hot-spots on his feet. Though gagged my smiling hearing his gasping for breath and delightfully sweaty! The light tickling strokes over his feet was tortuous and I relished in his humiliation, feeling so uneasy and the alpha-male emasculated as my mouth went into overdrive over the soles of his feet and sucking and nibbling on his toes and grazing my teeth over the arches of his feet and then stroking them all saliva lubed so my fingers dancing all over his soles and toes driving him wild and reduced to roaring and uncontrollable laughter!

I loved and love showing him that I hold power over him so he has to wllingly or even unwillingly allow me to do the thing to him that he most hates, tickle and lickle his incredibly ticklish and licklish feet unmercifully and intent sadistically driving him demented, accustomed to him becoming hysterical! Love seeing his body strain as his feet flex and toes wiggle desperately to evade the torture tickling and lickling they're both regularly subjected to enduring for my pleasure and amusement! I indulge in delivering an unnervingly slow caress progressively increasing on one sole only to slow down again and tease the other one instead delighting in seeing Terry's feet shaking furiously and he desperate to try anything to stop the horrible sensations of torment, having his feet tickled by another man feeling me sliding my fingers in between the toes of each trapped foot driving him ballistic!

What send hiim crazy though is the oral attention, exploiting his overt ticklishness so tell him how delicious his toes taste as I lick and suck on them individually and sometimes four toes at a time and lick the length of his soles joking 13 the unlucky number for some including him having such big feet so plenty of foot-flesh to tickle and lickle for me to exploit and take complete advantage of and nibbling his toes proving extra sensitive for him to endure, something practiced on them by me over and over and over again! My mouth on his toes drives Terry insane and talking about my tickle tools and his reactions to them like the sonicare and feather as well as my mouth and fingers is hellish for him to hear about especially described when I'm inviting another guy to join me at a 'FEET-MEET' to tickle torture Terry! I always tell them the hairbrush with plastic bobbled tines a winner having him squirming on the bed, instantly sending him to tickle hell!

I advise them the oral attention always effective so will encourage them rubbing their faces over his soles and sniffing his feet, licking all over his soles; from heels and across his arches to the balls of his feet and ultimately toes as the intense licklish sensations send him berserk, licking in between them and sucking and nibbling his toes like ice cream cones with the same hunger to satisfy their appetites! In on the act I show them the relentless and ruthless lickler and tickler I am licking his licklish ticklish soles wildly and sucking on his toes inserting my tongue under his toes and sliding it in between them savouring their sweaty, salty taste and intoxicating aroma! Then resuming licking his toes again, running my tongue over the tops and under them all licking, sucking and savouring his toes. Then driving him frantic gently caressing Terry's soles, gliding my fingers very lightly up and down them and increasing the terrible tickling sensations on the soles of his feet. I even sometimes coating them with nutella chocolate spread and then exploring his soles and toes with my teasing and tormenting tongue techniques seeing him spaming with hysterics being so damn licklish, my warm tongue lapping again and again, stimulating his nerve endings driving him ballistic and reminding Terry that every 'FEET-MEET' his feet are my feet!

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back