• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

feet or ub

doranuk

This is just my observation but it seems to me that women like to tickle and be tickled on the upper body, but males in general seem to prefer feet, me myself am obsessed with nylon covered feet for me to tickle and worship, and for me to have my feet tickled am I alone in this................?

naw dude! I like getting tickled on my feet as well. I don't know why females go for the upper body so much with those long fingernails. Girls have the nails to inflict more tickling sensations on the soles of the feet than males do.

female feet

I love female feet, to tickle and worship. There is something soo sexy about a woman's foot that drives me nuts. Feet over upper body anyday. I also like to have my feet tickled slowly, but my wife never tickles me that way...

Dule said:
I love female feet, to tickle and worship. There is something soo sexy about a woman's foot that drives me nuts. Feet over upper body anyday. I also like to have my feet tickled slowly, but my wife never tickles me that way...
I totally agree with you but for me its nylon covered, my wife finds all this a bit strange to the point that it is putting a strain on our marriage, she is not that ticklish but over the years I have found just the spots witch drives her up the wall so this happens once in a blue moon

Personally, I like to be tickled on my feet. On the rare occassions when I do tickle someone else, I usually just go for whatever's available, which is usually upper body because it's in casual environments and we're just being silly.

I like ub tickling. There are just more spots to explore and exploit than on someone's feet. But if my 'lee prefers his feet to be tickled, I'll add them to the agenda as well. :)

I think feet probably win it for me too. The opportunity to tickle my girlfriends feet doesnt arise as often as the rest of her body, so I do like to make the most of it when it does.

Sammi-chan said:
Personally, I like to be tickled on my feet. On the rare occassions when I do tickle someone else, I usually just go for whatever's available, which is usually upper body because it's in casual environments and we're just being silly.
The fact that you are a female and enjoy having your feet tickled is so unusual, in fact you are the first I have spoken to.

I don't see what the big deal is about feet.

Have you ever noticed that nearly all of the "non-tickling images" on this site are pictures of feet?

My theory is that there's no good web forum for foot-fetishists so they all look to the tickling forums next because after all, a lot of people associate tickling with feet.

Personally, as an ub fan, I find inane posts by foot fetishists in the various threads to be fairly irritating. For instance, someone shares a ub clip, and they're like "Do YoU HaVE one WERE HER feeT getTIckled" or when a female member makes a post, "heY lET Me COME OVER to YOUr houSE aND TiCKLE tHOSe FEeT".
And I remember a time when the Personals Section was dominated by requests from men to tickle a woman's feet. Fortunately, that trend has settled down.

Granted, I agree that feet should get a lot of coverage (no pun intended) on a tickling website. But some people are just out of control.

Oh, and I don't think it's unusual at all that a female enjoys having her feet tickled, doranuk. I bet lots of females on this site do.

I like it anywhere...upper body is usually more accessible, but, at the end of the day, my ler slowly running her nails on my feet is more relaxing than a massage...so whatever I can get, I take gladly!!! I'm an equal opportunity lee when it comes to where I'm being attacked!!! :p

Personally, my favorite spot to tickle is a girl's most ticklish spot, wherever that may be. I do hear what you guys are saying though...there's just something erotic about about ticklish feet on a lady. :D

I'm like Mislaffsalot in that as a devoted 'ler, I find u/b much more interesting.

There are actually some very nice sites devoted to femfeet without tickling, such as http://v3.ocmb.org (forum) and a foot links site, http://wusfeetlinks.com/main.html
A large percentage of my Yahoo/MSN group clientele are males who like to be dominated by femfeet and who would never even think of trying to tickle their mistress' feetsies. My interest in feet is in the domination-BY-feet aspect, rather than in trying to dominate someone's feet :)

I'm a foot fetishist and also a tickler. In real life I much rather tickle the ub, more area to cover and the squirm factor usually seems higher. However, when I'm viewing pics or videos of tickling I'd rather watch the feet being tickled. So for me it depends on the situation, watching or actually doing.

Fortunately, that trend has settled down.

Mrrrrr!! >_< Not fortunate! Actually, in my oppinion, it's sad... I'm a foot fetishist and that's why I like to tickle feet ... but I'm not making sence of myself ... I don't know, am I just a "foot-tickle fetishist" or just tempted by seeing barefeet to tickle them... not to actually worship them... I don't know! =)

Still... if the feet are clean and I love the woman... if she wants, it would be a honor to lick her feet and toes ... *sry I know this doesn't belong here* heheh :)

i have always been completely open about a) my fetish for womens feet.....especially in hose. and b)my love for tickling and being tickled.

As far as women tickling me goes,once they new how ticklish i was and am(which i always made common knowledge),they frequently subjected me to tickle attacks which they seemed to get into delivering as much as i got into receiving.As far as targets go they hit me from all sides (i am extremely ticklish), but they always LOVED tickling my feet.Seeing that they always knew that i was/am INHUMANLY ticklish there.A feather will have me instantly hysterical...anything more intense will break me.

As far as me tickling women i love tickling them everywhere..however tickling there feet in stockings/pantyhose is the ultimate!

Here is the scores so far, upper body male 2 female 4, feet male 8 female 2, I think the trend is forming nicely although more responses from the girls would be nice

I love female feet and tickling, so it comes so natural that I particularly like foot tk... But I like tickling everything that causes laughters and being tickled everywhere too.

Another female's perspective...

Hmm, well your observation isn’t all that off doranuk. I think it all starts with what groups of people tend to dominate the tickling scene. Arguably, great websites, such as this and others, have a large number of males visiting them. Similarly, it’s also been noted repeatedly that many of us have foot fetishes. Any why not? It makes perfect sense seeing how most peoples’ feet are ticklish, so there’s a strong connection.

Knowing this, I think one of the reasons it *seems* that many women are not interested in having their feet tickled or vice versa, is because everyone else is focused on the feet. And to non-foot fetishists, this could be frustrating when all attention is just on feet despite so many other places to explore.

I myself do not have a foot fetish. I am a female lee and do enjoy doing the tickling once in awhile as well. I am ticklish head to toe – and my feet are *just* are ticklish as every other area on me! So, for me, feet are just as good a tickle target as any other ticklish part. Therefore, even though women may express that they’d much rather be tickled elsewhere, I don’t think it means that their feet aren’t ticklish (even though, there are some that aren’t). It’s just that they would rather not have their feet be the primary and in some cases, only focus.

I think more females (and users in general) should add to this one.

This is all interesting. Most of the women I've spoken too (ok not many on this subject) online, prefere feet. I've always prefered ub. I only know one woman who loves being tickled on her tummy. And she's not really ticklish. (Doh!)

Look here, y'all. It's all in the preference. I like to be tickled on my feet by a lovely young lady and love tickling nylon stockinged feet of women, but hey, if we all had the same tastes, it would make a dull world, wouldn't it? Some like the upper body, some like the feet, I happen to like the feet!

I feel it is a wonderful thing to begin with the toes and work your way up then go back and play with those special places.

I like the upper body more, personally. Maybe it's because it's easier for me to get access to it. The opportunity to tickle a bare foot tickle comes across VERY rarely for me, and even when it has come along they weren't very well taken care of. Yeuch!

I suppose if I had access to a gorgeous pair of female feet to tickle, my preference might...change? I don't suppose somebody could help me with that? Hmm? Anyone? ;)

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back