• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet Tickling

Dule

TMF Poster
Couple looking for other couples or select people into foot tickling in the Pittsburgh area. We can talk, not meet, be friends, meet, or cyber talk. Just looking to meet like minded people. We can have alot of fun. E-mail me?!...

re:

Dule, drop me an email [email protected]

I'm a 34 yr old Male in Western PA, would love to at least chat with some like-minded people in the area

re

Hey, I was offline a few days because of work. I'll e-mail you tomorrow. Dule..:zzzzz:

Hello Dule

Hi Dule, My name is Tom and I am a 44 year old male who loves to tickle womens feet. I love to tickle all over but feet are my favorite place to tickle a ticklish woman. If you are interested in maybe the two of us tickling your ladies feet at the same time or you watching me tickle her feet then please e-mail me. I am currently in Europe but can come to Pittsburgh and I am from the U.S. E-mail me at [email protected]

TicklesFemales

I'm a male, 28, from Cleveland. Would love to chat with you and open to a quick little trip for some possible tickling. Contact me if interested.

Hello all,
Would love to chat or im people. I am new to computers and mine is sometimey. Going to set up my instant messanger this weekend and i'll get back to ya...:wow:

hey

would like to chat or im with ya, drop me a line at lrtk36@aol or im me. hope to chat soon

My Messanger

Hey i just found out my yahoo instant messanger name if anyone wants to chat. { KingDule_2000 }:p

I'm Laurie 38 year old extrmely ticklish feet,under the arms,ribs and I live in Tempe,AZ but I am going to be visiting Rockland County,New York over New years eve ..PA might be a little out of the way to come and meet me but I guarantee you'll love my ticklish laughter ;).

New York Meeting

Hi Laurie,
Your offer sounds very tempting, but it will take hard planning to try and meet you there at that time :confused: . I'll have to get back with you on that one... Dule! :D

Re: New York Meeting

Dule said:
Hi Laurie,
Your offer sounds very tempting, but it will take hard planning to try and meet you there at that time :confused: . I'll have to get back with you on that one... Dule! :D

Hey dule :),

Thank you so much for the reply :). Just had to ask that question you know,as I am highly interested in chatting,meeting alot of ticklers,lees when I am in the area :).But hey even if you can;t make it to meet in person,feel free to still email me at [email protected] to talk tickling ;).Laurie

Dule said:
Couple looking for other couples or select people into foot tickling in the Pittsburgh area. We can talk, not meet, be friends, meet, or cyber talk. Just looking to meet like minded people. We can have alot of fun. E-mail me?!...

Duel,

IF you and your wife would care to attend the Hyenas Club New Years Eve Gathering/Party, let me know.
Email me at [email protected] and I will send you an official RSVP invite.
Would be great to meet you two and have lots of laughs.
Shygirl(my gf) responded to you too a while back.

TTD

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back