• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

feet vs. faces

50greg

TMF Master
Does anyone else think it's strange that we sometimes know the feet of a TMF member before we know the face?

It is easier to show ones feet and keep a sense of anonymity than it is to show ones face. For many, they don't want their face on line as there are many factors to consider in the decision such as employment, families and friends. For those who are not open regarding their paraphillia, fetishes and lifestyle, they may wish not to be spotted in a crowd. It is hard for many to take the next step from here and attend munches/gatherings so a face pic is extremely difficult for them to think about posting.

Damn ! RavenMoon said it all for me and much better to boot.
Yeah, I don't see a problem, in fact I think its better like that
One of these days I'm gonna post my piggies so everyone can see my smile...lol

It is easier to show ones feet and keep a sense of anonymity than it is to show ones face. For many, they don't want their face on line as there are many factors to consider in the decision such as employment, families and friends. For those who are not open regarding their paraphillia, fetishes and lifestyle, they may wish not to be spotted in a crowd. It is hard for many to take the next step from here and attend munches/gatherings so a face pic is extremely difficult for them to think about posting.

Well said. Also seems to be a lot easier to feel like you "fit in" (from some I've talked to) after posting pictures of ones feet on a site like this. Right or wrong, no doubt the ladies that do get more attention as a result. With it can come a lot of flattery, though there is always the risk of unwanted attention as well.

Its way easier to show your feet than your face. When I am in the mood, I put my face pictures up, although sometimes its annoying because then you get weird pms like "I want to see your (fill in the blank with your favorite body part)". It kind of throws me of a bit, but its easy to ignore.

Its way easier to show your feet than your face. When I am in the mood, I put my face pictures up, although sometimes its annoying because then you get weird pms like "I want to see your (fill in the blank with your favorite body part)". It kind of throws me of a bit, but its easy to ignore.

unfortunately that happens wayyyyyyyy tooooooooo often here. Let me apologize for men everywhere. We can be major jack asses at times ; except me ofcourse

Like everyone else has said, showing feet still leaves you anonymous. Couple that with most on the site not really caring what your face looks like anyway and there you go.

I didn't mean to suggest there's anything wrong with it. Raven is no doubt correct in her analysis. It just strikes me as curious.

I didn't mean to suggest there's anything wrong with it. Raven is no doubt correct in her analysis. It just strikes me as curious.

I'm The Raven... I'm always correct! LOL! (seriously joking, I hope you all know! :justlips:)

It is a very curious thing for people like me who are rather open about their life. I fully understand the various reasons people need their anonymity and those reasons are a lot easier for me to get. I fully understand as well that some people don't post certain pics of themselves, be it facial shots or other, due to their thought that their appearances will not be accepted, because I was there once upon a time. However, that one is harder for me to accept now because I have come to a place in my life where I absolutely understand that acceptance begins with the self and is such a simple thing (though the path to it may be difficult). Mainstream media has pushed the clothing industry's definition of beauty (ie: their ultra thin clothes hanger models) upon society, so many men and women develop body image issues, forgetting the very simple fact that people are beautiful from the inside out. Your confidence makes you glow and that glow will shine no matter what the shell looks like.

Any way... rant over... sorry! :D

I'm The Raven... I'm always correct! LOL! (seriously joking, I hope you all know! :justlips:)

It is a very curious thing for people like me who are rather open about their life. I fully understand the various reasons people need their anonymity and those reasons are a lot easier for me to get. I fully understand as well that some people don't post certain pics of themselves, be it facial shots or other, due to their thought that their appearances will not be accepted, because I was there once upon a time. However, that one is harder for me to accept now because I have come to a place in my life where I absolutely understand that acceptance begins with the self and is such a simple thing (though the path to it may be difficult). Mainstream media has pushed the clothing industry's definition of beauty (ie: their ultra thin clothes hanger models) upon society, so many men and women develop body image issues, forgetting the very simple fact that people are beautiful from the inside out. Your confidence makes you glow and that glow will shine no matter what the shell looks like.

Any way... rant over... sorry! :D

I have never posted my pic because it'd give the ladies nightmares. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back