• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Felicia the Cheerleader Part 9

how about if you give me a photo of your friend that look like felicia. private massage to me okay? oh yeah do you remember me right? one of your fans

Part Ten?

Ahem. Jkb, I find your series interesting. I was wondering when or if you were planning to write Part Ten...a good story doesn't just stop, it must come to a conclusion. You've written no Cheerleading posts since December, but you've been posting to TMF quite frequently since then.

HoustonMaleLer said:
Ahem. Jkb, I find your series interesting. I was wondering when or if you were planning to write Part Ten...a good story doesn't just stop, it must come to a conclusion. You've written no Cheerleading posts since December, but you've been posting to TMF quite frequently since then.

agreed, as much as i like seeing felicia get tickled im still anxiously awaiting for the family to get what they deserve......and i dont mean tickling

HoustonMaleLer said:

Yeah sorry about that. I've actually have been writing and am almost done with Part 10. I just haven't found the same drive to write Part 10 that I have for Parts 1-9, plus I've been involved in an uncharacteristically large number of extracurricular activities despite my overt and rampant laziness. Oh, and I've been depressed, I have a midterm on Wednesday, busy this weekend, and have been writing alot of non-tickling related stuff which really has to come first. And then there's the distractive power of the Internet and my brand new X-Box 360 complete with Halo and Halo 2. It's a wonder I haven't forgotten that I'm the one who wrote it ("Wow that's an awesome series. I wonder who wrote Felicia the Cheerleader? Hmmm, JKB, that name sounds familiar. Wait a minute...").

Hmm I'm not doing anything now. Why don't I just write some of it right now? Thanks, you've actually guilt-tripped me into writing tickle fiction.

We're sorry to hear about you depression. Hope your feeling better and yay!
Love,
Heather and Anna

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back