• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female foot fetishists?

bellyforum

TMF Poster
Hey guys, fairly straightforward (but probably stupid) question :)

I was just curious to know if any women actually have foot fetishes?

Edit: The reason I'm asking is that I'm curious about fetishes, particularly as to whether or not some fetishes may be shared by both genders.

From what I understand, the Wikipedia page on sexual fetishism seems to state that generally, women seem to have different fetishes to men.

i'm sure there are plenty out there especially on here, but as to any i know personally i don't know of any

Female fetishists

I doubt they exist- fetishism (inanimate objects like shoes) or partialism (specific body parts like feet) seems to be a male preserve.

Can you imagine a woman creeping around at night stealing jockstraps from a washing line, or masturbating while fondling some guy's discarded Oxfords?

Or getting horny from just seeing some guy's armpit while he was sunbathing in the park?

KittenToes - I'm sorry, but yes I technically meant 'partialism'.

So I take it you're a female...? And despite your name, you don't have a foot 'fetish', or classify yourself as a foot partialist?

Thanks for the info :) Anyone else?

KittenToes said:
I doubt they exist- fetishism (inanimate objects like shoes) or partialism (specific body parts like feet) seems to be a male preserve.

Can you imagine a woman creeping around at night stealing jockstraps from a washing line, or masturbating while fondling some guy's discarded Oxfords?

Or getting horny from just seeing some guy's armpit while he was sunbathing in the park?
an interesting, if not funny reply.
however, i have come across a scant few ladies that had a thing for guys feet, but many more ladies that liked the soles of a woman. it's out there, just not in great numbers.

dude_aaa said:
So I take it you're a female...? And despite your name, you don't have a foot 'fetish', or classify yourself as a foot partialist?

Yes, I'm female. I like Kittens, and because I am a professional ballet dancer I spend a lot of time on my Toes. Hence KittenToes.

Just because a woman's feet can be an erogenous zone, or because she likes foot massages, does not mean SHE has a fetish or partialism. To have a fetish herself she would have to regard the mere sight,or possibly touch, of someone ELSE'S foot as a direct sexual turn-on.

Although I moonlight as a foot fetish model, I do not have a foot fetish. The site viewers do.

I'm gonna totally disagree there. I've claimed for some time to have a foot fetish, and I don't really have a thing for other people's feet. I like having things done to mine. The logic you use is one that would say "To have a tickling fetish herself she would have to regard the mere sight,or possibly touch, of tickling someone ELSE as a direct sexual turn-on." And yet us lees are still considered to have a tickling fetish.

Right. It's nice if someone I like has nice feet, but as primarily a lee, no one goes to the length I do to keep mine nice for a ler. But I can keep it non-sexual, just visual easily...Maybe that makes me weird. :illogical
XOXO

Sammi-chan said:
I'm gonna totally disagree there. I've claimed for some time to have a foot fetish, and I don't really have a thing for other people's feet. I like having things done to mine. The logic you use is one that would say "To have a tickling fetish herself she would have to regard the mere sight,or possibly touch, of tickling someone ELSE as a direct sexual turn-on." And yet us lees are still considered to have a tickling fetish.

steph said:
Right. It's nice if someone I like has nice feet, but as primarily a lee, no one goes to the length I do to keep mine nice for a ler.
Well, it sounds to me like you keep your feet nice primarily for the 'ler's benefit, not because having nice feet is particularly gratifying for you (any more so than any other part of your body). I'm sure that plenty of 'lees on this forum do the same, and it's not because they fetishize feet.

steph said:
But I can keep it non-sexual, just visual easily...Maybe that makes me weird.
Are you defining "non-sexual" as "looking, but not touching?" because I don't think that's the defining characteristic. Foot guys (and people with whatever other fetish), often spend lots of time looking at pictures, videos, and actual feet, and become sexually aroused by doing so. As far as I'm concerned, the arousal is the defining characteristic of a fetish, not the presence or absence of contact. I like riding roller coasters, but I don't have a roller coaster fetish.

Sammi-chan said:
I like having things done to my feet too, and I don't consider myself to have a foot fetish. The main reason for this is that I like having things done to many parts of my body, not just my feet. I mean, I enjoy back massages, but I don't think I have a "back fetish," or even a "massage fetish." "Foot fetish," while not implying an exclusion of the rest of the body, does speak of a special significance to the feet.

I also think the comparison between a foot fetish and a tickling fetish is imperfect. Tickling is an act turns many of us on, whether we are 'lers or 'lees. Feet are objects that turn some of us on, but for many (most?) of us on this board, even if feet are the things being tickled, the tickling is the important component, not the feet. Most such people self-classify as "tickling fetishists" rather than "foot fetishists."

To get back to the original question, I have no proof that female foot fetishists don't exist. However, I can say from experience that plenty of men will pay a $60 door fee and $20 per 10 minutes of sucking a woman's toes. I've never heard of there being enough women with that same interest to sustain a business.

LindyHopper said:
I like having things done to my feet too, and I don't consider myself to have a foot fetish. The main reason for this is that I like having things done to many parts of my body, not just my feet. I mean, I enjoy back massages, but I don't think I have a "back fetish," or even a "massage fetish." "Foot fetish," while not implying an exclusion of the rest of the body, does speak of a special significance to the feet.

I also think the comparison between a foot fetish and a tickling fetish is imperfect. Tickling is an act turns many of us on, whether we are 'lers or 'lees. Feet are objects that turn some of us on, but for many (most?) of us on this board, even if feet are the things being tickled, the tickling is the important component, not the feet. Most such people self-classify as "tickling fetishists" rather than "foot fetishists."

To get back to the original question, I have no proof that female foot fetishists don't exist. However, I can say from experience that plenty of men will pay a $60 door fee and $20 per 10 minutes of sucking a woman's toes. I've never heard of there being enough women with that same interest to sustain a business.

And that makes total sense. You don't crave back massages in a sexual way, hence there's no possibility of a sexual fetish there.

But I think the comparison between foot fetishism and tickling fetishism still works, because fetishes aren't exclusive. You don't have to choose between whether you call yourself a tickling fetishist or a foot fetishist. You can call yourself as many things as you actually have fetishes for. And I think that if your feet are an erogenous spot and you express a preference for being stimulated there, then you have a foot fetish regardless of whether or not you want to play with someone else's.

And it doesn't surprise me one bit that men are more vocal and willing to shell out big bucks for it. If we're speaking purely on experience and observation, then men are far less in control of their own hormonal desires. And with there being men out there that want to indulge their fetishes so badly, I'm sure most of us who want to do the same can just let them without needing to pay. ;)

LindyHopper said:
Well, it sounds to me like you keep your feet nice primarily for the 'ler's benefit, not because having nice feet is particularly gratifying for you (any more so than any other part of your body). I'm sure that plenty of 'lees on this forum do the same, and it's not because they fetishize feet.

Sounds pretty right on. Maybe "obsession" would be more accurate. Oh, except it makes getting ready a little easier in the mornings~hop into some Candie's and go!

LindyHopper said:
I also think the comparison between a foot fetish and a tickling fetish is imperfect..

Me too. Eye of beholder methinks. Means different things to different people, depending on who you're talking to
XOXO

Last edited:
LindyHopper said:

On the other hand, say if female fetishists of any kind did exist; I'm sure there would be a line of guys for any one of them, willing to 'assist' in their pursuit of their fetish.

In other words, you don't hear of women paying for this kind of thing, because in my belief at least, hardly any would need to.

I really liked the rest of your post though :)

I know, I for one, am not a foot fetishist. Not into that. However, the idea of tickling the back and sides of a man's neck drives absolutely batty with arousal!! So, yes, women have fetishes.

Sammi-chan said:
But I think the comparison between foot fetishism and tickling fetishism still works, because fetishes aren't exclusive. You don't have to choose between whether you call yourself a tickling fetishist or a foot fetishist. You can call yourself as many things as you actually have fetishes for. And I think that if your feet are an erogenous spot and you express a preference for being stimulated there, then you have a foot fetish regardless of whether or not you want to play with someone else's.
I agree that fetishes aren't exclusive - plenty of people have more than one, and tickling and feet is a very common pairing. What I'm saying is that what you're calling a foot fetish is completely different that what I see in my (rather extensive secondhand) experience of foot fetishists. They love the look of them, the feel of them, the smell of them. They love fondling feet, sucking on them, and worshipping them. It's their favorite part of a woman's body. I think some of them would just detach a pretty pair of feet from the rest of the woman if they could. Others of them see the feet as an avenue for appreciating the entire woman. In either case, the feet are the object of affection, and the fact that it's someone else's feet is central to the entire experience.

Me, I enjoy having attention paid to my feet, and I can become aroused by it, but that doesn't make it my foot fetish. I can also become aroused by having my breasts fondled, yet I don't feel that I have a breast fetish.

Anyway... I know it looks like I'm going to an awful lot of effort just to call you wrong, and that really isn't my intention. Whether or not you want to say you have a foot fetish has no bearing on my life. :p I just think that we're talking about two such completely different things that I feel somehow compelled to clarify where I'm coming from. Again, if any of what I wrote felt too adversarial, I do apologize.

And with there being men out there that want to indulge their fetishes so badly, I'm sure most of us who want to do the same can just let them without needing to pay. ;)
Yeah, pretty much. :D No argument there! :evilha:

It's coolies, kiddo. I totally understand where you're coming from, and it's a great possibility that I have no idea what I'm talking about and I really don't have a foot fetish. It could be they're just really erogenous for me and that's all there is to it. And I wasn't trying to imply any of us who can get turned on my having our feet touched have a fetish. I was just explaining my point of view up to this point. So it's all good. n_n Fetish or not, it's something to be enjoyed and it doesn't hurt anyone. No need to apologize, nothing you said seemed out of place.

I've never heard of there being enough women with that same interest to sustain a business.

That is because most men would let a woman do it for free, and women are smart enough to make a business off of it ;)

I know women with body part fetishes, but it is rare. I did a psyche paper on them years ago, so my data is probably off, but I believe the percentage of diagnosed true females with a fetish was around 8-10 percent of all diagnosed fetishists.

As mentioned before, partialism is another subject entirely.

It's very rare. The only woman I ever met with a foot fetish worked with a mutual friend. The woman (an inspiration for my personal fantasies btw) enjoyed playing with smaller women's feet. According to my friend, the woman would sometimes massage and tickle her female assistants' feet. The woman especially enjoyed comparing her assistants' much smaller feet to her own size 12 W feet. Unfortunately, I never personally witnessed any of this. :-( I saw a few women with foot fetishes on tv, but I met only one irl.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back