• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female 'lee and 'ler, near Pittsburgh

SilverTickle

TMF Regular
Hi everyone. Its me again.
First off, Im 19, and I live near Pittsburgh. My name is Mindi. I am both a 'lee and a 'ler, looking for the same, preferably male.
I have light brown hair and hazel eyes, and just for the sake of saying I have size 6 feet.
Im about 5'3" and weigh about 95 pounds.
Honestly, I am not big-boobed or sexy, but I have been told Im sweet and caring.
I am not really looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend thing, just some nice, clean tickling and hopefully we can be friends forever.
Please PM me if you're interested.
I havent had much luck here, but hopefully I can meet a nice person near me, who is willing to listen and console me.
:happycry:

Hey Mindi, I'm a 22 year old male from the Scranton/Wilkes Barre area who is pretty much looking for the same thing you are haha! I have many friends in the Pittsburgh area and would love to visit sometime. Send a message if you'd like to talk sometime.

HI MINDI 30 YR OLD HERE FROM WILKES BARRE SEND NSG IF YOU WANT TO CHAT SOMETIME

CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA HERE.

I usually get in the Pittsburgh area once a year.

You should checkout the MUNCH this sunday and you'll meet many people who live in NYC and Jersey for the most part that is not too far away from you.

Hi Silver, I'm living in California Pa, about 30 min south of Pittburgh. Would you like to talk sometime?

PITTSBURGH

hey im 21 male from pittsburgh. south park to be exact i would love to talk and possibly meet up with you some time.. my aim is larrynavy08.. hit me up..

Hey, if you're looking for some clean tickling fun to be pushed to your limits and tickle someone else to push them to their limits, I'm looking for the same thing in clean fun. PM me and we'll chat.

Morgantown area, we may need to chat first!Pm us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey silver tickle I live in the middle of NJ and I am willing to meet you if you can host. I am both a ler and a lee, 23 m, and super ticklish. hope to hear from you

Hi Silver...I live about 30 min N of Pitt. If you care to chat let me know :) Hope to hear from you....

Last edited:
Hey

Just doing a thread search on Pittsburgh and ran across your post. I live in Bethel Park. That's in the South Hills, if you're unaware, lol. If you'd like to chat, please drop me a line. I'm just starting to look for fellow 'lees & 'lers in my area to talk to, etc. Oh, and I'm a 26 year old 'ler, btw. Take care!

Hi Mindi I live in Greensburg, im 29 years old and love girls with ticklish feet. Message me back sometime.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back