• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female "LER" roll call!

I'm not sure if I'm excited or scared to have so many evil female Lers around, but its always good to know who not to go bare foot near.

I raise my hand and I am present and listed on"ler" roll call. I am not just a ler though. I am a switch. I enjoy and deeply love both roles. I love being a ler and love being a lee. I love being dominant and love being submissive. Just depends what mood strikes me!! I am passionate and I am one terrific ler!!! So guys watch out!!
Bunny is on a tickle extravaganza, never know you could be next, so beware-just wait till bunny gets her paws on you!!:wavingguy:):tickle: ticklebunny knows how to hold a nice large feather very expertly and very well-clenched in her paws and she is more than eager and ready to give you the tickles of you life, be her joy to watch you laugh, squirm and beg for the tickling to stop, in response bunny will smile and chuckle in joyous response. Bunny loves to watch her lees beg and squirm and laugh and go hysterical! She never gets enough of it. More warm sexy male laughter, the better, bring it on!!! if you dare

good question.. but it is up to what your into... we are willing to do to you what ever you want.. :devil:

Very, very, very intriguing statements... someone like me would be ticklish putty in your capable hands! But I switch, too!

come here.. let me pet you.. and give you a doggy biscuit.. awww.. you want your tummy rubbed you said.. :3poke:

Hmmmmm ................... and thats just a co-incidence of course, that tickles there would brive me crazy!!! :eek: :p

Last edited:
UNit, if you tease and tempt a ler like me, once I had you helpless,vulnerable in my grasp,you'd be giggling,squirming for mercy and you wouldn;t get any:bump:

Also, to answer the question posed by male lee's, my nails are medium length ,and from my past lee's, just my technique using the tips of my fingertips is very effective :3poke: But I do deviously tickle armpits,ribs with fingernails

you are a sadistic tickler queen,one of my favourite:evilha:

Hmmmmm ................... and thats just a co-incidence of course, that tickles thee would brive me crazy!!! :eek: :p

of course it is co-incidence.. you choose a lovely husky as your sig pic and name.. yet does make you seems cuddly, safe, and loyal.. good pick :p

Count me in on this! I love dishing it out, on the other hand I am incredibly ticklish myself. that said its clear I am both ler and lee.

It sounds like a good time, unfortunately it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it, but I'm still both nervous and excited to being tickled for the first time sometime soon.

It sounds like a good time, unfortunately it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it, but I'm still both nervous and excited to being tickled for the first time sometime soon.

too bad you are unable to come.. with your play time coming up.. just breath.. make sure you know the person and are freinds first so the comfort is the most important thing.

Where did all you tempting irrestible male lee's go? . Ahh don't fret ,I will find you and there will no pleas of mercy I will listen to..:devil::devil:

Oh what will you male lee's do when I have the opportunity to tickle you with many techniques and possibly some surprises up my sleeve:jester: Also , I have *heard* the so called brotherhood is strong and mighty LOL but be alert because when I am tickling one of you helplessly ,there is no guarantee that one of your brotherhood will attempt to rescue you,come to your aid:firedevil:firedevil

Where did all you tempting irrestible male lee's go? . Ahh don't fret ,I will find you and there will no pleas of mercy I will listen to..:devil::devil:

Oh what will you male lee's do when I have the opportunity to tickle you with many techniques and possibly some surprises up my sleeve:jester: Also , I have *heard* the so called brotherhood is strong and mighty LOL but be alert because when I am tickling one of you helplessly ,there is no guarantee that one of your brotherhood will attempt to rescue you,come to your aid:firedevil:firedevil

Still want me, TH?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back