• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female 'ler seeking female 'lees - Los Angeles, OC

MsShane

Hello,

I am a sexy, athletic dominant woman offering tickle sessions in the LA area for other women. My services are discreet, I am private, intuitive, educated and have been doing this for several years. If you have any fantasies you'd like to explore please let me know.

I specialize in clients who are businesswomen, celebrities and have other high profile careers who prefer to keep things private and professional.

Think of it like having your own therapist, but a lot more fun!

~S

Let me just say, ladies, you WANT Ms. Shane to tickle you! She is amazing! I had a session with her back when she was with PA and we've hung out a couple of times at tickle parties. She is no joke when she claims she likes tickling. As a matter of fact, the first time I met her, I was already tied down and being tickled by others and she playfully joined in and headed toward one of my most ticklish areas, my legs! It's like she already scanned me and knew where to tickle, ha ha!

She got that my sessions are playful and she completely obliged. So our time was fun, light and enjoyable. But I'm sure she can cater to your whims. And again, I have to stress she is an EXCELLENT tickler!

So if you can, schedule a session with her soon. If she can get the giggles out of this guy, I know she can do the same for all you ticklish ladies out there.

Thanks, TFTX! I couldn't resist...See you at the next one!

And to all the guys now emailing me: yes, I am looking for men too; I just wanted to extend a special invitation to the women on here.

; )

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back