• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

female lers/lees to chat with in Aus!

bennyk1991

Hi all,

I'm a 27yo male in Sydney Australia, just looking for some fun chats with female lees/lers in Australia!

I"m a student and I love playing guitar, reading, going to gigs and festivals (stuff like Laneway) and watching shows. Let me know if you're interested!

Your best bet is to be active here and on fetlife and treat people well. The lees and lers will come :)

Thanks :) will do. Haven't checked out fetlife either so I'll look into that

Is fetlife still active? I don't see much movement on there.

I've met several female lees through fetlife. They are around, I honestly think they just keep quiet because they get bombarded by pushy messages if they speak up. Hence why being active and appearing like a normal human being seems to be important.

I've met several female lees through fetlife. They are around, I honestly think they just keep quiet because they get bombarded by pushy messages if they speak up. Hence why being active and appearing like a normal human being seems to be important.

That makes more sense. It just has a super dead vibe there.

Yeah, what TicklingTips said. There are people around, despite the 'dead vibe'. You do have to work at it, though. By that I mean, a lot of work for only a few meetups, but in my experience it's worth it.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back