• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Lers urges?

ticklishfeetnyc

TMF Regular
Do you think there are female lers out there who wonder if a person is ticklish or see a foot or exposed sensitive part and desire to tickle like men often do? What I wonder if females think about tickling as part of their thought processes and fantisize tickling people they have not or are curious of people they run into wondering if they are ticklish or want to tickle them?

Madness. Women don't have sexual urges of any kind!

I am sure it has crossed the mind of a ticklish woman ler more than once lol. Are you kidding of course it has crossed a woman ler's mind. As women we have sexual urges and strong tickle urges just like men do and can. I can't tell you how many times my mind can and does wonder-hmmmm wonder if he is ticklish, man love to tickle his feet-I bet he would be dynamite to tickle-man look how animated this man is-I bet he would be so ticklish, man love to tickle that guy's ribs and tummy! Oh yeah! I have been there-still think thoughts like that does that make a naughty tickle bunny to have thoughts like that lol then ok bunny has her naughty thoughts too just like lots of women do and can have these from more than time to time Lol.

Yes I have very much have had that happen. I am so missing and craving badly to tickle and be a ler again-tickle pounce!! I haven't got to be playfully tickle dominant for the longest time-last time was not really since July 2008! This bunny misses it and really is getting restless and cagey! I can't wait till I tickle once again-look out!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back