• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Lers?

Hello, Deadly Ticklish.

As it happens, I am not at all ticklish. It makes me a better tickler, as I don't bring any of my own personal biases regarding areas, techniques, or limits into a scene. I can be relentless and experimental while exploring my fetish as a tickler.

Regards
-MRB

That is all kinds of awesome.

Hello, Deadly Ticklish.

As it happens, I am not at all ticklish. It makes me a better tickler, as I don't bring any of my own personal biases regarding areas, techniques, or limits into a scene. I can be relentless and experimental while exploring my fetish as a tickler.

Regards
-MRB

Wow. That is really awesome. I kinda wanna try it now...

Every tickler has a different impetus and style. Which is great, because every ticklee is unique, too.
I feel fortunate to have found my groove and can share it with others.

-MRB

Also, I think depending on either a girls preference or experience, I've met alot of females who have gone to actually
just tickling straight females. I never ask why, I figure maybe a bad experience or something might had caused it maybe.
A question I always wondered, I mean i know girls have there own preference but when you switch over night, it makes a
guy wonder at times

I too wonder this sometimes. I know I probably don't fully understand but... I don't know. A bad experience with a girl wouldn't turn me against all women over night. But maybe it's different for women. Like I said I don't fully understand, but I do wonder...

This is in regards to F/M to be clear:

From what I understand about how the internet and sexuality operate together, women get bombarded enough just by being female so add in an interest that has an apparent disproportionate male:female ratio and you've got a mess that no one person can have the patience to sift through to find anything meaningful. Therefore they do the logical thing and don't broadcast it to avoid the hassle.

When guys think with their penises, some tend to forget how to function as respectable members of society and it makes it gives the wrong impression for the rest of us.

This is in regards to F/M to be clear:

From what I understand about how the internet and sexuality operate together, women get bombarded enough just by being female so add in an interest that has an apparent disproportionate male:female ratio and you've got a mess that no one person can have the patience to sift through to find anything meaningful. Therefore they do the logical thing and don't broadcast it to avoid the hassle.

When guys think with their penises, some tend to forget how to function as respectable members of society and it makes it gives the wrong impression for the rest of us.

^ someone finally said it lol. This is one of the reasons alot of women stop doing F/M because too many dudes think with there dicks and not there brains. Women aren't toys they are people we should treat em as such.

I think that there is a stigma... to being a female ler... an aggressive behavior that, until recently (generally speaking) has been down played by our society... That is, women aren't suppose to the be the aggressors. Those who have overcome this perception, are I think, BETTER lers because they have fought the "system" and won.

I'm a switch, and love to tickle men! Especially big strong, tough looking men! Also love tickling women. And being tickled.

There is just something about female lers that is fascinating to me...
It's fun to be in peril once in a while...

"Let me go back, and face the peril..."
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Well. I think there are more male ticklers, but the female ticklers are WAY better

Blast from the past thread..

Female Ler's with the fetish? I don't know about.
Females that think the idea of strapping a cute guy down and making him laugh with impunity is adorable and fun?
..they're frigging everywhere.

Especially in the bounds of a relationship where most couples have tickle fights and whatnot.
You're basically telling a girl "Here's a tickle fight you can't lose because I can't go anywhere, you get to win, see the guy you love laugh his ass off, touch the guy you love all you want, be as playfully mean as you want and get great sex afterwards."

If she ain't at least minimally down with that, she's rare.
Most women would playfully destroy their signifigant other given a chance.

Last edited:
The ones in videos are mostly just actresses, and probably don't have the fetish in real life.

(Some MAY, the producers would have to tell you for sure, but many guys don't want to see another guy
tickling the girls, they want to see a girl tickling a girl....)

I agree that it seems that it is a hell of a rarity.

Imagine finding a girl you have a huge crush on, she likes you, and then you find out she has a tickle fetish and has dreamed of tickling you....I bet that's rarer
than winning the Powerball.....but that WOULD be like winning the Powerball!

I think, some of them have an strong tickling fetish but I can't prove it. I wonder if they turn on as we do.

I think, some of them have an strong tickling fetish but I can't prove it. I wonder if they turn on as we do.

Tickling itself doesn't turn me on at all. But having a super hot guy strapped down and getting to have my way with him and break him under my fingertips? Oh hell yes.

Tickling itself doesn't turn me on at all. But having a super hot guy strapped down and getting to have my way with him and break him under my fingertips? Oh hell yes.

Fuck me, this confuses me.
That's like why half of the people here say they like tickling
What are you, woman?!

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
Hello, Deadly Ticklish.

Regards
-MRB

The true mark of a tickle fetishist...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back