• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female LERs

tklshchris

As a male LEE, I am interested in females that consider themselves 100% LER. Don't get me wrong, I love female LEEs too. However, I am particularly fasinated by females that are all LER mainly because I believe they are so rare. Are there true female LERs on here? Just curious.

chris

Female 'lers are a rare breed but they tend to be much more effective than male 'lers in my experiance.

Lee Allure is a 100% Ler, I wonder why she hasn't posted in this thread. :D

rare indeed

Thank you Aun Existe Amor and Lergirl69 for replying to my post. I definately agree with Strider that we need more ladies like you. Would you indulge me in one more question? I know what made me a LEE. I was constantly tickled as a child. Sometimes even really tortured with it. However, although I like the LEE role more I like to switch as well. My interest in tickling is more general. I am wondering what made you ladies LERs only? Did you have tickling experiences (LEE or LER) as a child or have you just always liked it? I am interested in what makes you tick(le) so to speak.

No matter how or why, I just want to say that I believe you 2 (and all female LERs) are truly rare ladies and treasures to guys like me. You can have have a crack at me anytime.

Thanks,

chris

Some female 'lers have stated that they are 100% 'ler simply because they just aren't ticklish. Other than this reason, I have a hard time understanding why some people are so adamant about being all 'ler or all 'lee.

In my experience (very limited) female 100% lers are rare. In fact, I don't think I've ever met one in person.

I really am 100% ler. I have no desire at all to be tickled and never have had that desire. I don't like the way it feels. I've been called a few things here including freak and closed minded just because I don't want to be tickled. I don't understand why lees want to be tied and tickled and I really can't see what they get out of it apart from I imagine it's something similar to what I get out of the ler side. I'm not complaining though :D I also can't understand why some people here expect that every woman wants to be tickled and everyone likes or doesn't mind the way being tickled feels. I'm a ler and I don't go around tickling every man I find attractive. I've had some PMs since I posted on this thread saying they are either in UK or are travelling to UK and want me to tickle them. Maybe I should start charging lol. I really have to say this now to avoid me having to say it over and over in PM........ Yes I am a ler but that doesn't mean that I want to tickle anyone and everyone. I am very choosey. I will talk about anything and everything tickle related with anyone as long as they are polite and respectful towards me but just because you're a lee and I'm a ler it doesn't mean that I want to tickle you :)

I totally understand that Aun Existe Amor. Whether LER or LEE I certainly wouldn't play with just anyone. There has to be a certain degree of attraction/chemistry. Tickling is totally sexual for me, so it definately requires more than a mutual interest in ticking to make a good match.

hey aun! if u ever come to the states u can tickle me all u want i wouldnt mind ;) hehe

Dualilty

It has been my experience (as well as that of others) that the most ticklish lees end up being the most effective lers.

Just some food for thought.

Professor Tkl

ali32 said:
I am almost 100% ler ;)

And a very good one she is! :) Of course, even if someone is purely ler, that doesn't necessarily mean the person isn't ticklish, only that they prefer tickling to being tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back