• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*FEMALE MODELS WANTED* / new tickle torture studio!

TrueTickleFilms

Hi there! As the title suggests - we are a brand new fetish production company specializing in bondage and tickle torture (have not yet gone live on Clips4sale or OnlyFans as we ramp up our content first) looking for female models who would like to be compensated for their time to join some of our videos in return. Based in NYC/tri-state area but also open to models located in Pennsylvania as well as New England!

What sets us apart is that several of the female models in the clips are recognizable actresses from mainstream Hollywood, who will be wearing masks to conceal their identities. If discretion is important to you, we can discuss you wearing a mask to conceal yours as well.

There are several other factors that set us apart from any of the other studios out there, but will save that conversation for when we talk.

Please feel free to send a message if you'd like to discuss or want more info.

Hope to hear from you and sincerely wish you an amazing week ahead!

-TTF

Hey ladies - I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of you messaging me and inquiring about potentially joining a session, but I now have more responses than I even know what to do with.

Trying to get through them all and message back individually, but posting this in case anyone who hasn't heard back sees this instead. Not avoiding anyone but at this point if we haven't already started texting to arrange, I'm going to have to ask that you not text me if I sent you my number because it's already overwhelming.

In the meantime you can continue to PM me on here if interested and I can add you to a waitlist of sorts but otherwise please be patient.

Thanks so much and have a great week!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back