• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female orgasms

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
This is just a general question for women. From what I understand, women are able to experience multiple orgasms. And by that, I mean they don't suffer from the refractory period men do. Ie, orgasm, take a time out, eat a turkey sandwich, watch an episode of Blue Bloods, and then go back at it again.

The question I have is, when you orgasm, do you experience an unpleasant level of sensitivity, a slight numbing, nothing at all, or what have you? Please, help a man better understand your vaginas so he can make you happier.

Last edited:
I've seen women actually curl up into a ball and don't want to be touched when they orgasm hard or too much. I am guessing because unlike men..their bodies get overly sensitive afterwards.

Every woman that I've been with gets overly sensitive just post-orgasm. Their genitals can't take any more stimulation, at least not for a while.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back