• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

female robot tickler wow! F/F

TickleVideoSpa

2nd Level Orange Feather
Tickling Kate Benzi 9

In this clip Andrea is "programed" to want nothing but to tickle torture the tied up girl on the bed. So like a robot she tickles the heck out of Kate Benzi, just as her programmer tells her to. The first 3 minutes of the clip contain the robots programming. The rest is tickling.

This is a fun and different tickling video scenario featuring the hyperactive ticklish Kate as the victim. Ten minutes for the price of eight.

Interesting concept. I'm curious to see what people think of this type of video.

This taps into one of the physiological twists in tickling in which the maniacal tickler shows no emotion, thereby increasing the sense that the torture will not end. If that's what you're after, I say kudos. And if so, I'd amp it up a bit by ensuring that the female robot tickler never smiles or talks.

I just like to see innovation and creativity poking its head around here.

JD

Excellent...it's all about fantasy anyways.
Interesting concept

Sorry to be the Negative Ned,but I just don't like it.I don't mind little stories or scenarios like "captured princess interrogated" or whatever,but stuff like this I just find stupid.Unless you are catering to a robot fetish audience.something like this happened to an old chap called named TIB with a very similar style to yours.First it was voodoo,then hypnosis,then the whole store was forced orgasms.Maybe I'm in the minority,but I like my videos about tickling.I could go on a lengthy yarn about the flaws in trying to please everyone,but I'll spare you guys.

I seem to remember that old chap was the biggest single innovator to the scene. Back in Y2K RT was the benchmark against which everything else was measured. Period.

Like most other clips, I think people's opinions are going to vary by what they're into. I enjoyed the clip, but my favorite part was toward the very end, where she taunted her a bit with the "you're helpless."

That runs to my taste. If the hypnotic theme is going to be used, I would have loved it if she would have believed she was an interrogator or mistress or something like that to get more teasing in.

Personal tastes

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back