• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female sports reporters having their harassing tweets read to their faces

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been attacked repeatedly by you, Wolf, and Shad0w for pointing out a double stadard in the media, most of my comments have been in responce to the three of you, because of your White Knight tendencies. "Don't bring up male victimhood or we'll thrash you." & you're supposed to be a moderator.

There is something logically wrong with your constant whining that "Okay, some men do bad things, but ALL women have it better because (insert phony "fact" here)...". You keep screaming about White Knights, because it's the only way to avoid answering every single argument that's been made against your position.

You have a serious problem with women. Anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together can see that. Your view of them is twisted, paranoid, self-pitying, and in some respects, downright mean. There is no situation where women are subjugated that you don't see as something they're taking advantage of, and you characterize them all as some kind of malevolent hive-mind, gleefully controlling and conspiring against men while pretending to be victimized.

By your own admission, your mother had a lot to do with your opinion of women. Did you ever stop to consider that maybe she wasn't representative of all women, and that because of her, your opinion of women might be a little skewed?

Last edited:
There is something logically wrong with your constant whining that "Okay, some men do bad things, but ALL women have it better because (insert phony "fact" here)...". You keep screaming about White Knights, because it's the only way to avoid answering every single argument that's been made against your position.

You have a serious problem with women. Anyone with two more than brain cells to rub together can see that. Your view of them is twisted, paranoid, self-pitying, and in some respects, downright mean. There is no situation where women are subjugated that you don't see as something they're taking advantage of, and you characterize them all as some kind of malevolent hive-mind, gleefully controlling and conspiring against men while pretending to be victimized.

By your own admission, your mother had a lot to do with your opinion of women. Did you ever stop to consider that maybe she wasn't representative of all women, and that because of her, your opinion of women might be a little skewed?

If you rubbed two brain cells together you'd destroy the cells. That is horrible advise.

If you rubbed two brain cells together you'd destroy the cells. That is horrible advise.

That's a good point. To be fair, I warn people to take half of what I say with a grain of salt, and accept that the rest is complete bullshit.

Holy shit!

If I knew this thread was going to become a white knight vs. face slashers bedlam, I'd TOTALLY have brought more popcorn!

It did get pretty ugly in here, although I think my first responses were pretty reasonable and it's only when you were determined to keep repeating the same complaint and turn this into a referendum on men's rights, and saying lies about women that it started to get personal for me.

Everyone in this thread seems to be pretty capable of taking care of themselves so I haven't felt any need to act as a moderator, and especially since I'm the one who started the topic I'm pretty obligated to talk to people who want to talk about it. It would be pretty hypocritical of me to suddenly go "Hey, this is getting too rough, even though I initiated the conversation I'm now going to put my foot down."

Some of what you've said about women has made me really angry, and it's not fair of me to moderate the conversation while I'm emotionally invested in it. I'd rather just let people insult me and be angry back.

If I did it the other way, it would be as if I decided to use my position on the forum to end an argument that I wasn't able to handle discussing, which isn't the case.

You're doing plenty of attacking yourself, so it's not like I can tell people to lay off you. This is a hot conversation and unless it gets ridiculous or it becomes clear that there's an unwilling victim, I tend not to put a stop to that.

But as for it being about pointing out the double standard, I think you're wrong about that. I don't think anyone disagrees with you that women get more attention for the online bullying. Those of us arguing with you just think it's completely justified and appropriate for various reasons that have been mentioned.

But you also said a bunch of things that aren't accurate and used them to support your premise, and what do you expect to happen from that? People are going to argue back and say "Hey, sorry, but what you just said isn't true."

And frankly, at that point, if you were interested in having an actual discussion, you could consider the new information instead of just blowing past it in a rage to repeat your point. It's possible that new information would change your mind, like you might say "Wow, several of the specific examples that have gotten me so fired up are actually not very true. I wonder if I might be wrong about some of this."

Or if I were you, finding out that I had been lied to about whether or not women can be charged with rape would make me question how many other facts are being distorted by the people advocating this point of view to me? It would make me wonder if a lot of these things are being spun in a direction that's designed to make me angry about feminism?

But to be frank, I would never have been able to make the mistake you made about women being charged with rape - as soon as I heard that, I would do what I did when you presented it - spend 5 minutes on google finding out that it's not true. And the fact that you didn't do that is indicative of your level of interest in being right as opposed to having your opinion confirmed.

But I really think you aren't interested in learning, you're interested in having your anger fed by these men's rights guys, and you don't watch and read with a critical eye at all.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my take on how this argument has evolved.

Fair enough, my apologies if I misrepresented my views on this subject. Just to be 100% clear to everyone, what happened to these women was absolutely wrong. What bothers me is the fact that male victims of online bullying or harassment were not made part of the show. Not because I feel thing should be about men, but because issues like this should be about people and how anyone can be a victim of abuse.

Sorry for any misunderstandings or hurt feelings.
D.W.

Women are more SEXUALLY harassed than men. You keep on attempting to change the fact this is SPECIFICALLY about SEXUAL HARASSMENT. You continue to shift the attention to overall harassment. The video is about SEXUAL HARASSMENT. Show me a statistic which SHOWS MEN BEING SEXUALLY HARASSED MORE THAN WOMEN. Also, MEN WROTE THE CHIVARIC ROMANCES, SO FOR YOU TO SAY THAT THOSE BOOKS ARE TREATING MEN AS OBJECTS IS COMPLETELY STUPID. You'vee been proven wrong time and again, but you'll have something witty to say instead of presenting empirical evidence to support your claim about SEXUAL HARASSMENT...or you'll cherry pick this quote to allow it to fit into your agenda.

I'm way to lazy to cherry pick, and women are definitely more sexually harassed online then men, but not so much more as you would think. The fact that it happens to women more doesn't mean that male victims shoud be over looked which has been my point from the begining. Violence in general happens to men more yet it is considered a bigger issue when it happen to women then men. Chivalry may have been a male invention but it always seems to be women who throw in men's face, usually as a guilt trip. Women hate those traditional gender rolls, until it comes to their convenience.

Lasty, this was about raitings, selling advertisement, and people are more interested in seeing a program about female victims then male victims. That's the reason it excluded the idea of male victims from the show. Nothing I've said has been disproven, and your anger is misplaced. But I guesd it will take it happening to you Brother, or son before you get that. Not that they will probably tell you. You wouldn't take it seriesly since you only think it counts when it happens to women.

D.W.

I'm way to lazy to cherry pick, and women are definitely more sexually harassed online then men, but not so much more as you would think. The fact that it happens to women more doesn't mean that male victims shoud be over looked which has been my point from the begining. Violence in general happens to men more yet it is considered a bigger issue when it happen to women then men. Chivalry may have been a male invention but it always seems to be women who throw in men's face, usually as a guilt trip. Women hate those traditional gender rolls, until it comes to their convenience.

Lasty, this was about raitings, selling advertisement, and people are more interested in seeing a program about female victims then male victims. That's the reason it excluded the idea of male victims from the show. Nothing I've said has been disproven, and your anger is misplaced. But I guesd it will take it happening to you Brother, or son before you get that. Not that they will probably tell you. You wouldn't take it seriesly since you only think it counts when it happens to women.
D.W.

I don't think I've ever seen a woman on this site complain about her gender being victimized as much as you do about the sufferings of yours.

At the end of the day, dude is never gonna change his stance that highlighting issues within certain genders is wrong if not all are included. Legit, he doesn't get it. Correction, if men are included. The androgynous and non cis gendered people don't matter in his argument I guess lol

At the end of the day, dude is never gonna change his stance that highlighting issues within certain genders is wrong if not all are included. Legit, he doesn't get it. Correction, if men are included. The androgynous and non cis gendered people don't matter in his argument I guess lol

I think they'd just fall into the "not men" category, and thus, don't matter as much as his heroic, self-sacrificing, and constantly victimized brothers.

Fair enough, my apologies if I misrepresented my views on this subject. Just to be 100% clear to everyone, what happened to these women was absolutely wrong. What bothers me is the fact that male victims of online bullying or harassment were not made part of the show. Not because I feel thing should be about men, but because issues like this should be about people and how anyone can be a victim of abuse.
You represented your case very well. When your opponents are high-fiving each other over their insults against you like a bunch of 8th graders, it's a clear sign that your argument carries a bigger impact than anything any of them could have said. Don't take it personally. It's how they react whenever anybody doesn't buckle under their social browbeating.

The inequality of which you speak is obvious to anybody who looks at your data objectively. Again, well done, sir.

Even the most ludicrous of heroes deserves a sidekick.

You represented your case very well. When your opponents are high-fiving each other over their insults against you like a bunch of 8th graders, it's a clear sign that your argument carries a bigger impact than anything any of them could have said. Don't take it personally. It's how they react whenever anybody doesn't buckle under their social browbeating.

The inequality of which you speak is obvious to anybody who looks at your data objectively. Again, well done, sir.

Now you're living vicariously through OBleedingMe?

Sweet Jesus, please tell me this is some big joke and that you actually have a plan to help the world to ACTUALLY make the world better.

Otherwise, you'll die old, fat ,dumb, white , and useless.

and you wear a beanie on your fat head.

To be honest D.A.J.T. I could care less at this point. Once somebody throws the term C.I.S. into the conversation you know who the real biggots are in the conversation. Some one is an obvious graduate of the Catherine MacKinnon/Robin Morgan school of man hating, a classic believe that if you are a Straight Male you have no business being upset about anything (and people wonder why men make up 80% of suicides) There really no point in dealing wth them.They are brainwashed beyond help, and have to resort to pot shots thuggery, and bullying tacticts. Basically a cyber vertion of a Skimington Ride. It won't work because I am right, and they are threatened by their inability to intimidate me.

Thank for the support and seeing where I was coming from.
D.W.

Last edited:

Sorry for any misunderstandings or hurt feelings.
D.W.

You, of course, ARE aware that what your mother did to both you and your father was a psychological problem and not that she was female, right?

Lol yeah IM the bigot. My whole point was that its a waste of time continuing to go back and forth when its clear no one is really budging and the conversation has gone circuitous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back