• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Switch LA area/SD/Riverside

HiddenFruit

TMF Poster
It's been difficult to keep a schedule, so I've decided to set appointment days for potential clients. Each day designated, with interested parties to fill a time slot.
These sessions will be held in one hotel room at a mid-point for everyone, both for convenience sake, and cost's sake. For now keeping to the LA area until I get enough requests for San Diego, Riverside, or Inland empire. My ideal would be at least three sessions in a day (supposing that each session is an hour long).

To reserve a spot, I'll need a down payment of $15, paid via paypal at the confirmation of the appointment.

This is to help ensure there won't be any last-minute cancellations, or if there are some, I won’t lose too much money over a lost appointment.

For all first time appointments, there will be no restraints. Both for safety and convenience sake. All clients that have had appointments with me before are exceptions, of course.

I'm perfectly willing to play with couples, male or female.

Current Appointment Date: LA area, Friday, May 22nd, up until 12:00AM.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: For the sake of time and convenience, please fill this out in your message when contacting me, even if it’s just asking “would you be willing to travel here?”.
1. (For previous clients) Whether you want full restraints, and which position(s) you would prefer.
2. If you would like the full set of tools at my disposal, or if you’d prefer to use just hands.
3. Fully clothed or semi-clothed.
4. What time slot you're considering.
5. Email address.
6. And of course, whether you’d like to ‘lee, ‘ler, or both.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back