• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Switch (Mostly 'Ler) Looking for a Chat Up

frostednugget

Hello Everyone!
Let's see, where to begin? I'm a 20/f based in California but currently living in the UK, (only for three more weeks, though, then back to sunny OC...). I am both a 'ler and 'lee, depending on my mood and also the other person, but more often than not I'm a 'ler.
For those of you who are interested in talking about more than just tickling, (which is always a plus), I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I'm currently going to school to study Creative Writing, and I hope to one day be a published author. I'm also interesting in music, film-making, reading, video games, cooking...the list goes on and on. I tend to get a bit cynical from time to time, but I like to think that's part of my charm.
Anyway, if you'd like to chat, feel free to reply or send me a pm. Thanks!
Oh, and here's a bunny. :bunny:

Isn't this going well!

I (should insert this now) very much like most tickling themes. When your partner reaches a limit, that's when. See that. Along with your seductive tickle play, relax and go back a bit to your earliest experience. feel better than ever.

sole7 said:
I (should insert this now) very much like most tickling themes. When your partner reaches a limit, that's when. See that. Along with your seductive tickle play, relax and go back a bit to your earliest experience. feel better than ever.

.......what?

hey frostednugget, I sent you a pm awhile back, did you get it?

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back