• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Worship

Deneb1982

TMF Poster
Dubious about which forum to post this in because it's not exactly about tickling, but it's sexual so I've decided to put it here. Who else (male or female) just loves to worship a woman's body? Suck her toes, lick her pussy, rim her ass, lick her pits, kiss her all over and just generally adore every aspect of her?

My ideal woman lets me plant a hundred kisses on her bottom (jeans or naked) every day. In addition, as a earned treat, she will also periodically allow me to remove her 'Special' bra (special being the one made out of whipped cream).

My ideal woman lets me plant a hundred kisses on her bottom (jeans or naked) every day. In addition, as a earned treat, she will also periodically allow me to remove her 'Special' bra (special being the one made out of whipped cream).

A tight pair of jeans is great. You worship until you're begging her to take them off. She does eventually, but her panties are still on and you need to give a similar level of devotion for them to be removed. Finally, when you are on the brink of death, she removes them and opens the gates of heaven. A lot of fetish videos make out that a man is licking a woman's ass because he's unworthy of her pussy. I see it differently. I'm not allowed to lick her ass until I've discharged my pussy-licking duties :D

Yup. I love & worship every inch of my wife's body. Always have, always will. It's a very important part of our intimacy.

There's nothing I enjoy more than kissing, licking, worshiping a lady. Now with regard to tickling, I'd gladly do that to my ler if she could break me by means of relentless tickle torture.

Less intensely sexual stuff can be very enjoyable too. A belly rub or a scalp massage can give her a lot of pleasure. I remember lying cuddling with a girl and rubbing (not tickling - she wasn't a 'lee) her belly for 2 hours and she was in total bliss. Knowing I was making her feel so good was a massive thrill :D

Dubious about which forum to post this in because it's not exactly about tickling, but it's sexual so I've decided to put it here. Who else (male or female) just loves to worship a woman's body? Suck her toes, lick her pussy, rim her ass, lick her pits, kiss her all over and just generally adore every aspect of her?

Definitely, I like the concept of tickle worship. The lee is your ticklish goddess, you want to hear her divine giggles.

Definitely, I like the concept of tickle worship. The lee is your ticklish goddess, you want to hear her divine giggles.

I'm just thinking of worship in general. No tickling required. Just totally loving and venerating her body and getting extremely intimate.

I love rimming, but one thing that really turns me off is a woman rimming a man.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back