• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fetish models who do tickling videos

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
What % do you think of all people in tickling videos are primarily fetish models as opposed to the "girl next door" types?
Also, when we see female fetish models in tickling videos, why don't we also see male fetish models? do male fetish models even exist?

:flapflap:

The only fetish model I used ever was actually Dakota. The others have always been girl next door types. I would say there are many others with girl next door types. I wouldnt put a percentage on it but as per top clip stores 70-80 percent are fetish models. I feel there is a huge stigma on tickling clips and almost everything has been done. Male fetish models are also just not popular. The money is not as there. I actually have many males request to be tickled. Another issue is having people being ok with tickling random guys which by society terms is not the same as tickling woman.

What % do you think of all people in tickling videos are primarily fetish models as opposed to the "girl next door" types?

Obviously it depends on the studio, but in my case it's a fairly "even" mix between models and GNDs. Modelwise, I'd say it's a mix of about 75% "regular" models and 25% fetish. The thing about a lot of models is that they'll do fetish work for the extra cash even if it's not their main thing, especially something that isn't particularly explicit like foot fetish or tickling.

Also, when we see female fetish models in tickling videos, why don't we also see male fetish models? do male fetish models even exist?

Yes, they exist, but in our particular niche you don't see them much outside of videos aimed at gay men because, as The Tickle Room says, the money isn't there.

I couldn't say anything about the percentages but I think the general trend is leaning more towards fetish models and less the girl next door types. With so many people pirating videos on YouTube, Dailymotion, etc. the girl next door types are getting exposure in places they don't want. So I would guess that the everyday girls will start doing this less and less leaving only the fetish models.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back