• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Talk

tybb07

Okay so I don't know if this is where I am supposed to be posting this. I am not spell checking anything, I am dyslexic too so oh well! haha

I am a a big breasted, but sexy woman. 23 years old (in a month or so). I love tickling. I love being tied up to a bed where I can't get myself out of it and being teased all over my body. My nipples are the most sensitive and it is true torture when someone tickled them or sucks on them while tickling my arm pits and tummy. Sometimes just tickling them without playing with my pussy. I also like my gorgeous size 6.5 feet tickled. Until I am begging for mercy. I like being brought to the edge of the orgasm and then stopping. I HATE being tickled after but there is something hella sexy about being tortured after. It is good to be tickled because laughter is a great stress release.

I am ticklish on my cute ass too. I love being tortured with tickling.

Where do these things come from. I don't have a pain fetish but I love to be spanked. I love taunting the tickler I hate when I get a guy who CANT torture me. They just want to sit there and let me cum. I don't want that. I want you to tease me. Make me beg so badly I am almost into tears. Shaking my head when you go back to my nipples when I want you to so badly play with my pussy!!!!! I want you to torture me.

Now I also have a fetish for females. I want to tie up a girl so badly! I have yet to meet one that would let me (I am way too shy to really ask too) I want to tickle her and tease her and make her cum over and over..... I also love blindfolds.

I wish I was more ticklish when I'm horny I just got so used to it.... it still tickles some of the time and especially after I cum.

Anyone else want to comment or send me a private message about the fetish? Any women in the Georgia area I can chat with? We don't have to meet I am just REALLY eager to talk to some women who have a fetish for women even if they aren't sexually attracted to them...... I don't know how that makes sense.

I have F cups, size 14/16 waste with no muffin top (So my pants fit), 6.5 feet, cute little hands too, 5'5", light skin but natually dark brown hair - black when wet.

If only you were in the uk or I was in georgia. I would torture you for hours and spoil your orgasms so many times you'll be begging to be allowed the release. I would torture you until you were past the edge of reasoning and loving every second of it. When you find someone you must tell us all about it :)

While I prefer tickling where everyone likes it, I'm in your boat. Not a lesbian, but looove seing girls and women tickled. I'll watch some f/m vids, but it's usually the */f vids that get me all "hot and bothered"

It seems to be that I talked with a guy on the TMF about fetishes being grouped together; if you have a tickling fetish, you would also have a preference for things like forced orgasms, or spanking. Sensual kink. It's been a long time since that conversation, and I don't remember specifics; hopefuly someone else has heard of this and will stop by to weigh in.

And yes, I consider myself straight, but REALLY enjoy seeing women tickled. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back