• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetishes in general

adamisbobbins

TMF Poster
I find it interesting how we all developed a similar fetish almost identically the same. For instances it fair to say most people on here would like to tie and tickling the opposite sex just just specifically tickle them.Its funny how we as humans can develop fetishes in our brain

What do you guys think about it does it scare you that you have a fetish? Do you see it as good or bad?

:)

I doesnt scare me much at all, but it feels bad that the general idea of fetisches is that it´s something sick, twisted and wrong.. It may sound like I´m generalizing now but there´s really lots of people out there who think that way about it. They think it´s all gagballs, whips, chains and dungeons just because the word fetisch is involved.. =) But no, not scared of it. It´s a blessing!

I'm not sure why it would scare me. A fetish is just something that isn't deemed normal. But to be honest EVERYONE has a kink. And there are other fetishes are are waaaay more bizarre than ours.

Fetishes are a good thing, I believe. I like how everyone here can just discuss their sexual fantasies and such because it allows us to expand our interests and let others see what we find interesting. It's a worldwide network of sexual interests. It doesn't scare me, fetishes. I have one, others have theirs. To me, there's no real "good" or "bad" fetish.

Some very good points have been raised here. Unfortunately people who describe themselves as having "fetishes" are stereotyped into that weirdo group. But also I think everyone has their own kind of kink. Me, I have just about every fetish under the sun, light s&m, tickling (obviously), furries, bondage, feet, WAM, roleplaying, quasi-transvestism, and I'm sure some I haven't discovered yet. As long as you don't let it control your life, there's nothing wrong with it or you. I just like to think of myself as being sexually creative and inventive so when I become intimate with a woman our sex life will never get boring. (Also, I hang out alot with homosexuals and actors and have been in shows like Cabaret, so I've sort of adopted that mindset of "the kinkier the better ;)" ) I must say though, fetishes in general (some more than others) ARE indeed weird. On clips4sale, there are videos about zit popping. Personally, I find this "eww" but I don't have a problem with people who get off on that, because as long as all people involved enjoy it and (in the slightly misquoted words of Frank Zappa) "as long as you don't kill anyone," then who cares? Take me for example, I AM into dungeons and chains and what-not, but that's not all there is to me. I'm a writer who hopes to submit a story to the Alfred Hitchcock Mystery magazine, I'm a poet, a Shakespeare enthusiast, I have a decent job at DQ, and I'm an active participant in the local theatre community. Ask any of my non-fetish friends and they'll tell you that while I'm very sexually minded, I'm also a hopeless romantic always trying to help my friends feel better in their times of trouble. So yeah, having a very unique fetish can weird, but it's something I think you should be proud of (within reason). ..... as long as you're not a pedo. LOL

I have made the most of my foot-tickle fetish situation throughout my life. It started before memory as a small child. I was a 3-4 year old who got a boner from tickling feet. I tickled the feet of every little girl in the neighborhood. Those who are older know what a drag it was for the first so many years when each of us thought that we were the only one in the world with this strange sex trip. As we can all attest TMF has helped everyone with finally feeling OK with our fetish and it is such a relief to know that there are lots of others who share our kink. That being said, I would much rather have been 'normal' for the simple reason that it was such a drag for the first 27 years of my life before I came out. I lived in constant sexual frustration and fear of being outted. It was also a drag to have to break every girl I dated into my foot ticking thing. They never understood, but aquiesced. I felt that I had to do it in such a way as to not let them know it was sexual. Long story short, life would have been much simpler if I were straight sexually. But, since I have this thing I am driven to feed it constantly.

Funny thing is I never had any problems with my girlfriends not liking my fetish. The typical thing they always told me was, at least you're not into shit. lol

Ever since I made my way to California in the AF and divorced my first wife, I have looked into a way to justify my fetish, which is, of course, tickling! I looked into the hows, whys, and how comes of it and what would make someone I wanted to introduce into it more comfortable. I decided to present it as a "just let yourself go and indulge yourself with the feeling" towards it. The "let yourself go" part of it was the easiest part of the illusion. But, in reality, I wanted them to feel comfortable with the situation. When I actually succeeded with my goal, they really did enjoy the bondage and tickling. If they didn't get totally get into it, they usually didn't enjoy it. Just like anything else, is usually turns out to be trial and error. Practice make perfect! I'm still practicing, even tough I've had success more that once! :p

Well I did read this one article in Latina magazine that surveyed many latin women and many of them replied that they want more "regular freaky sex". But then again there are always some women who will just say "no." I guess it's a double edged sword. From what I can tell from reading forum posts, some people who don't share our fetish at first can really get into and embrace it after a while.

Doesn't scare me. Like others have said in this thread, there are much worse things we could be into. That being said, tickling is where I draw the line. ...Unless there's whipped cream or peanut butter is involved.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back