• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fettish is retiring ?

It looks kind of real to me. He already closed his Twitter (X) Account too. His stuff was really good. I have a number of his clips. To bad, but I wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

Last edited:
I felt the same way when I saw his twitter post about it before he deleted his account. He did some really good stuff and had awesome machines. It blows my mind how a studio like his is gone but there overproduced and corny studios that have been going on for years that are still around

At least he has the ability to stop while at a peak! Like a ending a TV show at it's best rather then making go on a few seasons too many.

To me the only real novelty was on the FM clips, machines I'm skeptical, filming angles, lighting and set up could have been better.

Sure true immobilisation is fine, but most of the time you can't see the victim's face :( Even sometimes on lickling clip it looks like the models cannot monitor themselves and they were blocking the view

I remember that it all came from a rebranding, the previous studio was not great, this one popped well and he managed to get great models.

With an overhead camera (even a phone on a C stand works), more attention to angles, etc ... It could have been way better and I'm sure he would have figured this out quickly.
The most important is that he managed to please a lot of customers and had his style

Hi gang thanks for the kind responses!

Yes I’ve closed at my peak BUT, the material isn’t going to disappear. I’m finishing up what I have in my drive that is still raw. I’ll keep the library up because well…its already out there so why not, right?

The reasons I’m closing are quite personal, but in the end it comes down to living in a state of cognitive dissonance.

I will keep my Etsy store up and continue to offer my fun tools (and hoping to develop more) Just a reminder for those who don’t know, I’m still offering (and coming up with more) tools for the community :)

Sorry you felt that way about the product, Kingmaker, but my sales showed you’re in the minority with your negative feedback. I’d recommend worrying about your own issues with that clunky site if we’re going to toss dirt.

If you use that sales metric through your own site then yes, I didn’t do well on yours but quite well on C4S, ManyVids, Fettishvids.com, gumroad, and Loyalfans.
But, its not for everyone, and thats ok! Variety is the spice of life. :)

Anyway! I have the best customers, and the best models to have worked with. The only negative experiences I had from roughly 90 hires were from 2, neither of them actual models which should have been a red flag. But being the hopeful sort I moved ahead (and got bit in each instance).

Hope to see you at my little Etsy corner where my tools have been getting 5* feedback among users!

https://fettishtools.etsy.com

Where did I toss dirt ? Amazing how creators can twist "there is room for improvement" to a negative feedback. I was the first to label this news as sad (and praise the good work)

Edit : But it's true that if we only read the last message I posted it sounds negative, but yeah, good creativity, handywork, bondage and recruitment for sure. This puts this studio on the high end of the spectrum and it was really improved from the previous one.
Sorry that I couldn't make it clearer on this post

Last edited:
Well scratch that.

A month and a half of soul searching, and multiple conversations with friends - and I’ve decided to continue along this producing route.

It’s a very long story lol

Anyway. Alls well and I’m still kicking about.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back