• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FFS ranty, rant thread

deadlywiffeathr

Level of Lemon Feather
So seriously....tonight I had one person from the chatroom pretend they were a woman into f/f, another terminated a chat with me because i wouldn't fuel his sexual fire, another accused me of not being a lesbian when I stated my tickling preference of f/f (solely because "we dont have lesbians in australia") and another told me to fuck off because I approached her in a non polite way. I said "hey there" just to clarify :crazy:

I find it sickening and appalling that people out there are as demented and fucked up as they are. This fetish is meant to be something we share and can bond over, its horrible that 90% of the people I interact with here are sex driven maniacs that feel the need to falsify who they are in real life. Its honestly disgusting.

Thanks to those who are genuine contributors and have a true love for the fetish. I know who you are and respect you immensley. As for the chatroom...I think its proven to be a place not worth visiting ever, EVER again. Sad but true.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience!! Not everyone is like that in there but yes, a lot of them are, and it REALLY sucks! I have encountered many rude/creepy people in there, especially bitchy women, and nobody pays attention to the "Ask in main room before PCing" rule, it's a mess sometimes. It also depends on what time of day/night you go in, with who's regularly in there. Regardless, I'm sorry people are rude to you there - that's one reason I barely go in. It's such a pain to keep putting people on the Ignore list, especially when they ignore the "Don't PC me" statements. Lots of fakes too. *Sigh*

Chat Rooms have always been sewers of psychosis, sock-puppets, and garden variety assholes. But at least they function as bug lights to keep the cretinous gadflies busy.

Would help if there actual chat mods in there on days / times that didn't involve trivia. Just sayin'. It's kind of a fetish wasteland in there a lot of the time with creeps rolling through like tumbleweeds. Have heard of a whole mess of pedos being in there too as of late.

I NEVER use the chatroom.

I have heard of multiple complaints over the years.:ranty:

When I joined, I used to use it quite regularly. Now, I'll only pop in every once in a while. It's very rare that you can find actual conversations in there. Very sad to hear of more bad experiences :(

I stopped using the chatroom about 2004. Thanks for reminding me why.

I don't have any issues with the chatroom, but I'm somewhat inclined to start my own rant about obscure acronyms. What is FFS?

Sorry to hear of your experience in the chat. In my early years with the forum, I used to spend a lot of time in there. Now I rarely go in. I find it easier to communicate with friends on the board, through PM, or other means.

The chat room has been plagued by.... yeah... for many years now.

Stay away. Far, far away.

I honestly didn't know that, Philip. Thanks for explaining.

It's a shame really...I rarely go in there now for the same reasons, but I actually met my husband in there 10 or so years ago...maybe we all need to start going back in to outnumber the bad seeds???

ali32

It's a shame really...I rarely go in there now for the same reasons, but I actually met my husband in there 10 or so years ago...maybe we all need to start going back in to outnumber the bad seeds???

ali32

It's impossible to outnumber the bad seeds on the internet.

Yeah, I only very rarely pop into the chatroom anyway. I much prefer getting to know people out in the forums where intelligent life is present (mostly) :jester: Its just sad that everytime I do make an appearence this kind of shit happens in such abundance. I certainly dont go in expecting to talk about what I had for lunch or how my day was, its pretty obvious we're all there for fun/play, but the way people treat each other like pieces of meat in there is just getting ridiculous.

Ali, your story is a perfect illustration of how the culture has changed! Awesome to hear though :D

Yeah, I only very rarely pop into the chatroom anyway. I much prefer getting to know people out in the forums where intelligent life is present (mostly) :jester: Its just sad that everytime I do make an appearence this kind of shit happens in such abundance. I certainly dont go in expecting to talk about what I had for lunch or how my day was, its pretty obvious we're all there for fun/play, but the way people treat each other like pieces of meat in there is just getting ridiculous.

Ali, your story is a perfect illustration of how the culture has changed! Awesome to hear though :D

*Yawn*

Welcome to society, matey.

If ya rarely go in, why all the bitchin'?

Head to tha Outback 'n get yerself a Foster's.

not exactly trying to promote the chatroom but..be thankful that's ALL you dealt with. when it's not creepers, it's pathetic soap opera drama. ...admittedly that's why i keep visiting. but i love a good soap opera. as far as the creepers go, they're now less common than those who complain about the creepers. people complain even when the creepers haven't actually commited an offense at the time, they simply wanted someone to complain about so they brought up past memories.

bottom line, i won't lie. it's a nuthouse. but there are occasional decent moments where everyone laughs, has a good time and is respectful. ..well, they're friendly anyway.

ali32

I remember that :) It's one of those warm, fuzzy moments that makes me feel good inside. And I've also met some decent folks in there. You have to do some digging sometimes - if you're not looking for simple sexual fodder but something of substance, it's pretty hit and miss.

When I joined the TMF in 2006, I could be found in chat most every night. A great cast of regulars then, and we had many intresting conversions about music, films, books, life in general, you name it. It was there I first got to know some people who remain close friends to this day. Those folks began drifting away one by one, and the trolls moved in to fill the void. By sometime in 2007 or so I gave up, and have not returned since that I remember.

I was going to try to get involved in the chat rooms but when it seems like its even worse than when I was here years ago. Mods need to crack down man it's obviously having a major negative impact on people.

Just registered here today. This isn't very warm to hear lol. But as previously mentioned you can't outnumber the bad seeds i guess!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back