• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fiance tickles the shit out of me

mntickler

TMF Poster
So I have been with my girlfriend so 3 years now and for about the last 2 she hasaid known about my fetish. She's not the biggest fan of being tickled but loves ticking me.

Fast forward to tonight we start out by me giving her multiple orgasms with my fingers dick mouth magic wand everything. I had her to the point she couldn't breath and ask to stop for a break.

We smoke a cigarette we come back and she asks what do I want from her. I've never straight up ask her point blank to tie to legs and toes and tickle tease me. She agrees and now I'm getting super excited and cant wait to get started.

We have only used under the bed restraints so she has never actually used rope on me before so that was great to see her grab my ankles tight. She ask do you really want your toes tied too. I said yes I think I'm hot. Which again for never doing it before she was really good at it. We left my handson free cause I promise not to stop her and ill want to touch myself and maybe her once in a while lol.

So im laying there waiting and she starts by giving me a kiss and saying you might not want to have asked for this. She starts by running her long fake nails over my stomach making me squirm a little. She proceeds to keeping running down to my thighs and hips making me giggle and shake. Then goes to my knees and legs teasing me making me moan. After she jumps off the bed starts to go slowly up and down my soles. I begin to tense my feet since I can't move at all. Up and down going from soft to a little bit harder saying you like when I tickle your feet do you. I say yes it turns me the fuck on in between giggles. She attacks my toes next first playing little piggy games lightly touching them. Going across the whole foot or each individual toe it was making me laugh at this point. She says thats where your sensitive today saving it as a menatal note.

This is where she ask what do I want I tell her to grab my tickle tools that I have used on her. I think that phrase intrigued her because she never uses anything before on me besides nails. Normally she will say your already ticklish or whatever and just continue with her normal way of doing it. But tonight was different she grabbed the baby oil and put a coating over my soles. Going back to light raking style I start squirming grab a pillow and let out some loud laughs. She asked what tickle tools you have all i see is a feather. I tell her the toothbrush and hairbrush are there. She was amazed by the hair brush. She never realized I used that on her. She picks up the brush and lightly goes over them asking like this. I tell her more hard fast too. Then she learns what happens. I start laughing especially hard when she used it on the inside of my soles which ingredients from fast to slown loving watching me laugh and squirm she says hold on leaves the room. Comes back with a knife and says don't move i dont want to hurt you. Very light on my toes arches and sides it felt like a pinwheel. I tickled a little but she loved this kind of game.

Tonight was already amazing to see this side of my wonderful fiance but to top it off i would have never expected ever. She lays down opposite of me touch my dick with her feet and teasing my feet more. I'm rock hard and moaning and giggling as well. This goes on for a while til she says to me don't ever expect this for a very long time and understand that I love you so much. She takes a deep breath and begins to bite my right foot. I'm in shock she stops and embarrassed laughed and did it again on my arch. I give little shrieks and I grab her foot and begin to worship her. I kiss lick suck on her sexy arches when I can since on the other end she is still tickling and biting my feet. After about 15 mins I tell her im ready to cum and i let off the biggest load in a very long time and just amazed at what had happened. I tell her she just made my fantasy a reality and I loved her so much. She yells you better I would never do that for anybody else in the world

I'm so lucky to have really opened up about what I like more to her and she really more then normal was into it and it was the best experiance I have ever had.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back