• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fiction F/F Nylons

tickleking

TMF Master
This is a work of complete fiction, other than the people, the fact the get togethers noted below did occur, and my wife’s uncle did tickle her when she was young, and anybody could get her to laugh uncontrollably by tickling her feet...

While my wife and I were dating (late 80’s), we would of course go over to her parents house from time to time to visit. On one particular occasion, several of her parents family and friends were over for a party. One of these friends, named Sue Ann, was a friend of her mom’s who had always had a crush on my wife. Her mom and sister would tease her about it from time to time. My wife sat down on a corner chair in the living room and put her feet up on the ottoman in front of her. Her uncle, who was her mom’s brother, was always a jokester, and came over and sat down on her shins. Not heavily, but enough to where she couldn’t really move her legs. He teased her and reminded her how he used to tickle her when she was young, and still had that option available.

She told him “I’m not really that ticklish anymore”.

“I wouldn’t anyway,” he said, “You can get sued for less nowadays.”

Sue Ann scooted across the floor and said “I never made that promise.” She seated her self directly in front of my wife’s feet. They were hanging over the edge, and she was wearing pumps and suntan nylons. Sue Ann took off her pumps, even though my wife was obviously scrunching her toes even as she reiterated that she was not that ticklish. I remember the look of my wife’s soft looking feet. I could see the light pink toenail polish through her pantyhose. Sue Ann took her fake looking “Lee press on” fingernails on each hand and slowly began raking them from heel to big toe on each foot back and froth, slowly taunting her saying “Kitchy Kitchy Koo…” My wife immediately began screaming with uncontrollable laughter. Her feet were flopping around like she was being electrocuted. The more she shrieked, the more Sue Ann tickled. I was becoming more jealous by the second. I could get her to laugh when I tickled her, but this lady had her howling, and I had never been able to get that response out of her. Her technique was devastating, and the difference was mind boggling.

Sue Ann then took her right hand and grabbed the toes of my wife’s left foot to hold it in place. She gently tickled the ball of her foot with her left hand, and in a higher pitched little girl voice, kept saying “tickle tickle tickle”. My wife was laughing uncontrollably. Finally, Sue Ann sat up on both knees, and for about twenty seconds, she took both hands and tickled her heels and the middle of both feet, while saying “Gitchy Gitchy Gitchy Gitchy Gitchy” over and over again. Finally, my wife screamed, “I’m gonna pee my pants!!!”, so she quit.

Sue Ann looked at me and said, “*that’s* how you do it.” They all thought it was funny, but I was beside myself with jealousy.

Last edited:
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back