• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fictional/Cartoon crushes

Betty Cooper....(the blonde)

img1.jpg

and Tinkerbell of course....:)

TinkerBell2.jpg

Last edited:
had a thing for Minerva Minx, of Animaniacs fame (my inner furry reaching out there).

was also an April O'Neil fan, and the Soceress on He-Man.

Well, it started when I was quite small, between -93 and -96 (I was 3-6 then), when I
watched Biker Mice from Mars. I was so certain I would marry Vinnie... :facepalm:
and when I got a bit older I had tickling fantasies about him .. good times.
Then came Donatello from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, why I don't know, since they
all look the same, except for their bandana and weapon. I chose the purple guy with a poking stick o.o

I get a crush on fictional characters quite easily, when watching an anime today I notice
feeling like... totally in love. The latest example is Kenichi from History's strongest
disciple Kenichi. He's scared and nerdy but he has the biggest heart ever :smilelove

Mwah, done! Very interesting topic indeed :}

Maybe it's my chemically-addled brain, but I find the idea of Alice/Mad Hatter fanfiction to be rather hawt. :devil:
I can't find any tickling stuff, but I might write some at some point...

Alice in Wonderland (aka Alice in Tickleland)...

part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=3894

part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=3895

part 3: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=3896

part 4 (last part): http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=3897

This 4-parter is in my top three of tickle stories, so I guess I think Alice in Wonderland stuff is HAWT too :D

Morph

I first read that on Josie's page and fucking loved it. *squish*

Okay. So. What the hell people? There's like...10,000 of you. I know more of you have had cartoon crushes.

SPILL THE SECRETS OF YOUR SOUL!

TinkerBell2.jpg

You know....there is something that is somehow hyper-sexual about Tink. I'll admit it, and a couple people know this, but I do have this thing for the fairy archetype as a whole. Usually the more "adult" artistic form of fairies, but Tink's an exception.

Hmm...ok...seems Euphoricy's really trying to dig this out of us! So, let's see....

Lois Lane from the recent Superman 'toons. I got the DVD feature-length animated "Doomsday" movie (highly recommended for Superman fans...THIS is the movie they should have made when they brought Supes back) and Lois is just fucking HAWT!!!

I first read that on Josie's page and fucking loved it. *squish*

Okay. So. What the hell people? There's like...10,000 of you. I know more of you have had cartoon crushes.

SPILL THE SECRETS OF YOUR SOUL!

What, me describing how April O'Neil dressed like a tramp wasn't good enough?:confused:

Must I go into my theory about how she was a 'Turtle groupie' or had a 'turtle fetish'?:devil:

:jester:

Oh yeah, whoever mentioned Betty and Veronica I'll just say that something about that duo always got my imagination running... just saying...

Cartoons?!? OMG you people are all sick! :p

Ok, so when I was really little it was Olive Oyl from Popeye.

Moving on to grade school age, I dumped Olive for Janine from the Ghostbusters.

Janine was pretty cool, but she and I eventually parted ways and I started seeing April O'Neal. Little did I know that she was also being stalked by half of the rest of y'all...

All of the girls in comic books are fairly hot, but for some reason I always had a thing for Namorita. (Cousin of Namor the Submariner) I mean, DAMN. :D

As far as (literary) fictional characters go, I really sort of dug Aviendha from The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan. (RIP :dropatear )

Don't fret Gin, ya boy Skeemask got ya.

There are a few lil chickies, I wish were real.

rikku-1.jpg

Hmmmm....Rikku....bubbly, free-spirited and cute as hell.

revy.jpg

This is Revy. She is foul-mouthed, bad-tempered, alcoholic, violent bitch. My kind of gal. :woot:

1121735576Storm.jpg

What soul brother worth his weight in watermelon, fried chicken and Kool-Aid wouldn't want a powerful African goddess as a boo? Just don't pull any slick shit, or you'll catch a lightning bolt in ya ass! :eek:

Don't fret Gin, ya boy Skeemask got ya.

There are a few lil chickies, I wish were real.

rikku-1.jpg

Hmmmm....Rikku....bubbly, free-spirited and cute as hell.

she is real, i always think of our very own Glamorous when i see rikku

You dredged up yet another memory from my past. Any of the females from Josie and the Pussycats. Particularly, Alexandra (the skunk-haired one). If ANY of them deserved to be tickle tortured by the other ladies, it was her.

And Betty was always hotter than Veronica.

And since we're on the subject of Bettys, a comic babe that was probably my fave and she's not even a redhead. Betty Banner, the Hulk's wife. Yeah, most of you would never pick her because you'd all be scared of what Hulk might do to you. But no fear here. :scared::shake:

TinkerBell2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ray you are my hero! I am positively obsessed with TinkerBell!!!!!

Lets see... Cyclops from the XMen movies, Storm from same, Halle Berry as anything. I always love her. Anakin Skywalker before and during the transition from light to dark.

God my nerdiness is showing...

Legolas LOTR (or anything Orlando), Arwen from the same, The Rock as the Scorpion King, Oh hell the Rock in general.

Can you tell that if I like a character I probably like the actor/actress?

I would give my soul for Antonio Banderas. (Yes I know he is a real person)

Inigo Montoya and Wesley from the Princess Bride.

God I have far too many fictional/cartoon crushes.

Omg. Archie Comics! Fuck yeah.

K-- My turn:

Kratos from God of War. -- Ohh, my. I would do dirty things to that meme.

Neo from Devil May Cry. -- Slightly long hair and a fetish for kicking ass? :devil: Yum.

Emma Frost. -- This girl is just fucking smokin'.

Heh

I've had an intense Superman crush since I saw Christopher Reeve in the role in the late '70's. Then it was Panthro from the Thundercats, followed by Nightcrawler and Wolverine. And my heart goes all stupid for nearly any character voiced by Patrick Warburton, from Kronk to Brock Sampson (sigh) to Joe Swanson :wub: My truly *wrong* crushes are on the LOTR's boys, and I spend waayyy too much time here:

http://larrkin.com/

My sweet Wesley

Inigo Montoya and Wesley from the Princess Bride.

I went with a bunch of girlfriends to see the Princess Bride for my 15th birthday (good lord I'm old :rotate:), I swear Wesley saying "here this now: I will always come for you." and "This is true love, you think this happens every day?" furthered my puberty cycle :devil: Even now the man says "DROP. YOUR. SWORD." and my submissive side wants to be holding one so I can drop it like a good girl :wowzer:

Also, when I was little, I had a serious jones for Cheetara from Thundercats.

Also, when I was little, I had a serious jones for Cheetara from Thundercats.

Yes! Cheetara! Almost forgot about her ... thank you , Strider.

While I'm at it , I'm also adding all the gals from G.I.Joe to my list :

- Baroness

- Cover Girl

- Jinx

- Lady Jaye

- Scarlett

- yes ... even Zarana

Neo from Devil May Cry. -- Slightly long hair and a fetish for kicking ass? :devil: Yum.

Alrighty hun, that's actually younger Dante that you posted.

I think you were thinking of Nero from DMC4

dmc4nerook3.jpg

my best friend asked me to replay cut scenes when we were playing it through, she has such a girl-crush on him

Alrighty hun, that's actually younger Dante that you posted.

I think you were thinking of Nero from DMC4

dmc4nerook3.jpg

my best friend asked me to replay cut scenes when we were playing it through, she has such a girl-crush on him

No, shit. Thanks for the edit, honey. :redheart:

I looked it up because I wasn't sure. The "brothers" look alike.

Yes! Cheetara! Almost forgot about her ... thank you , Strider.

While I'm at it , I'm also adding all the gals from G.I.Joe to my list :

- Baroness

- Cover Girl

- Jinx

- Lady Jaye

- Scarlett

- yes ... even Zarana

How did I forget Baroness?!

I've disgraced my namesake...:sowrong:

EuForestry - I'm curious, which character from the Belgariad? Had a thing for Beldin, did ye? ;) Bonus points if you can quote the only tickling actually mentioned in the original two trilogies.

Silk. Siiilllkkk. I loved him.

And damn it, I don't remember. I totally had it book marked, though. I think it had something to do with Ce'Nedra, though. Remind me.

Legolas LOTR (or anything Orlando)

... Ah, Legolas. I spent many a night with my hand in my pants thinking about him... *drools*

Orlando Bloom, on the other hand, does nothing for me. I guess I just have a thing for long blonde hair, and pointy ears. Grawr!

Kratos from God of War. -- Ohh, my. I would do dirty things to that meme.

Emma Frost. -- This girl is just fucking smokin'.

You play God of War? :smilelove

... And I will grudgingly admit to thinking Emma Frost is hot, even if I'm totally jealous.

... Ah, Legolas. I spent many a night with my hand in my pants thinking about him... *drools*

Orlando Bloom, on the other hand, does nothing for me. I guess I just have a thing for long blonde hair, and pointy ears. Grawr!

Does Legolas count? If fictional characters count as well as cartoon characters, I'll go with Princess Leia.

We've all got a little dork in us...

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back