• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Figured I would post one of my tickling stories...

TickleToy4You

TMF Regular
I'm new here so i'd figure I would start off with my very first tickle torture story.

I've been into tickle torture since I was 16 years old. I was in high school and my boyfriend (at the time) asked me to go to a party that he was throwing at his house. He told me his parents were gone for the week and only a few people would actually be going. I said yes of course since it seemed pretty fun. I had no idea that night would be my first tickling experience, and an experience that would make me love tickling/bondage. We drank a lot at his house and I was sorta drunk. His friends were in the basement watching a movie and passing out. Him and I went up to his room and closed and locked the door so we could have time to ourselves. It simply started off as talking and then moved on up to kissing and making out. Out of no where he asked me if I wanted to "play" around and I couldn't help but smirk and laugh a little bit. I was curious to see what he meant by "play" so I said yes. He told me to lay down on his bed (which was a pretty basic bed with bed posts) and he pulled my shirt off and started to feel me up and gently gave me a few light tickles. I was squirming around and I asked him what he was gonna do. He finally pulled out these metal handcuffs...4 pairs of them. I was realllly surprised he had them but it turned me on. He then handcuffed both my arms to the top bed posts and then cuffed my ankles to the bottom posts. I began to squirm around and wiggle a little, watching him tease me. Once he had me completely helpless, laying on his bed with just my bra on and my mini plaid skirt (I was a punk/rocker type girl) he whispered in my ear that he was going to tickle torture me. My eyes got really big since I was surprised what he had just said. He started to tickle my armpits with his fingers, grinning at me while I basically thrashed around laughing. He moved to my sides and my belly (my worst spots) and began to spider tickle my entire upper body real slowly. I started to scream and laugh uncontrollably. He took his one hand and covered my mouth so no one heard and continued to tickle me more and more...a bit faster too. I licked his hand to try and get it off my mouth and he did...until he got a piece of duct tape and put it on my mouth. I was totally helpless at this time. He started to tickle my thighs and my upper legs, basically making me lose control. He tickled my feet and my toes for at least a half hour...I was going insane at this point. He then got a bottle of baby oil which confused me at the time. It seemed he was an expert at this stuff. He smeared a lot of the oil all over my belly, sides, and armpits and slowly tickled me with a brush. He whispered to me "the oil will make you much more ticklish and sexier looking." I leaned up and noticed how the oil made my body look really shiny and slippery. I was laughing so hard, screaming into the tape gag as he continued to tickle me. This lasted for about an hour and a half. Afterwards, he took the tape off my mouth and asked me if I enjoyed it. I told him I was gonna kill him for torturing me like that...but I also said it was extremely sexy and kinky. From that point, I loved tickling and I loved how he used some bondage with it.

Yeah it was sorta extreme but I loved it...plus it was a surprise for me too lol.

wow what high school did you go to :sherlock: lol sounded like fun all the same

No indication this might happen before he restrained you?

Hell of a story, TickleToy4You, but as your boyfriend started cuffing you down, you had no idea he wanted to tickle you? Had you been together long? Hadn't he tickled you before then?

No one heard the commotion as he tickled you? Taping your mouth may have reduced the sound, but weren't laughing & screaming through the duct tape? And didn't you thrash about the bed, another noisy reaction?

Haha yeah it was a great night, I loved it. Nope, I just thought he was being kinky when he handcuffed me to the bed I had no idea he was gonna tickle me. We were together for about a year and a half. Nah he never really tickled me...not like this at least.

Everyone else was pretty drunk or they were hooking up with there boyfriend/girlfriend so there were things to do some distracting haha. He put like 4 pieces of tape over my mouth so they were all muffled screams and laughs. I was squirming yes, but it wasn't like shaking the floor or anything lol.

NICE STORY!

It is always nice to read about a women who enjoys being tickled.:boogie:

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back