• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Fantasy (barefoot tickle) Yuffie/ Tifa/ Aeries

Should I draw more FF7 pictures or move on to the rest of the series?

• Total voters

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Well, I was bored today and was just started sketching and I ended up drawing one more picture for the ongoing Final Fantasy parody.

Up till now its been Tifa tickles Aeries for getting too close to Cloud. Yuffie was watching and wondering.

Then it was Aeries tickling Tifa back, letting her know she won't back down. Yuffie was watching and planning.

And now, Yuffie has struck. :cool:

Anyways, this was drawn rather quickly, so if theres a lack of quality you're not used to seeing in my pictures, thats why. There were a few smudges I couldn't get rid of and Tifa's right eye, though closed is too high up now that I look at it more, but other than that I'm satisfied with it, given the time frame I drew it in. I hope the mistakes don't distract you. :)

I threw in a little toe sucking/teasing as well just to add a dash of naughty cuteness. I like Aeries's reaction to it. I imagine that might be what her expression would be if this actually happened to her. And Tifa, well, shes a toughy, so she needed to be tied in two places. :)

Enjoy. Feedback appriciated. I've also created a poll you can participate in as well. :)

Attachments

• Yuffie tickles Tifa and Aeries.JPG
    Yuffie tickles Tifa and Aeries.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 2,398
Keep up the good work dude !!!!! the guys from squaresoft should use some ur ideas for a game or movie !!!!! im a big fan !!! the toe sucking on aeris was great by the way...

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. And thanks for the compliments. Well, I can say this much- either I would take SquareEnix (no longer going by Squaresoft because of a company-business merger) to a new level, or I'd send it on a fast, plummeting ride to hell! LOL ^__^

In other words, I don't think so. :)

A great kinky drawing Celtic Emperor !!!! Nice "naughty cuteness" here :)
And your drawings are quite smooth. Good work again.

HDS likey, HDS likey muchly! :happy: Tifa's reaction is most pleasing on the eyes. As to the poll.....whatever you draw is always great, so go with what you think. The artist's judgement is usually best.

Thumbs up.

Since you mentioned it, I'd like to see something from another Square game altogether: Front Mission.

Reg's!

@ alf- Thanks. :)

@ HDS- Thanks. Although public opinion is also important and key. :)

@ Kalamos- Thanks, although I've never heard of or played that game, so I wouldn't know enough about it to draw the characters accurately enough.

I'm not a Front Mission hard-core fan but I like the genre: it is mecha type, so anything will do.

FM is much less known than FF. It's been translated only lately - the older FM on SNES exists only as a fan-trans.

I consider it "a right medium" between the downright anime series and the latest mechwarrior games.

If you find it you might like it. :)

Reg's.

Your post comes too little too late. Months too late. I don't know now.

This is sort of embarassing. This picture is crappy compared to what I draw now *blush* Why must the past come back to haunt me?! LOL

Thanks though. And maybe I should.

you should draw Aeries and Tifa gang tickling Yuffie in vengance at some point, no rush. Awesome pic, even thought this thread is old as the hills.

Relent< said:
you should draw Aeries and Tifa gang tickling Yuffie in vengance at some point, no rush. Awesome pic, even thought this thread is old as the hills.

That's actually what was going to happen. Thank you. :)

What happened to your group mate? On Yahoo? I used to love browsing your pictures there!

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back