• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finale - Teen Titans GO!!

Snail Shell

Verified
Preamble:
And thus marks the end of every pic I've made in the last three years (I figure one a day for three weeks isn't bad). I can finally give my wrist a rest and sharpen my pencil crayons before heading back to the proverbial drawing board. I really want to thanks everyone who checked out my drawings and posted replies. To everyone who liked them, many thanks and much respects. You guys made me want to draw more. To everyone who hated them, thanks for contributing your thoughts and opinions to the TMF. If no one did that, then where wouldn't be a TMF. :D
That being said, I'm starting to take requests because inspiration is running a little dry after three years. Now, BEFORE everyone started posting stuff up again, these are the ones I've already got from previous threads:
Marge Simpson
Marg Helgenberger (CSI)
Holly Would (Cool World)
Buffy & Willow
Jane Porter (Disney's Tarzan)
So gimme your best and I'll see what I can do. Many thanks to everyone again!

The Posting:
I am positively ADDICTED to this show. It's everything a Saturday morning cartoon should and no matter what I just can't get enough of it. Season 5 seems so far away. :sadcry: Those of us who are here regularily already know Raven and Starfire. I've also cooked some stuff up with Terra (guest hero in Season 2) and Bumblebee (guest hero in season 3). Enjoy!

Snail Shell

PS - Apologizing in advance, Star's head is too big. Sorry. :(

Last edited:
...but something was wrong...

These were the first four that I did, but after watching the positively OUTSTANDING season finale, I couldn't help but go to the well a couple more times with Raven and Starfire (The first one below is a personal fave). And Beast Boy just seemed to fit in there too. Anywho, thanks again for everything and I'll post as I finish. Enjoy!

Snail Shell

Awesome drawings, I'm looking forward to see one of my requests beinbg and the next characters to be tickled like Jane Porter from Tarzan.

I love all of your work. What a finale this is to a great 3 years of art. Well Done Snail Shell, you are now in my top 5 favourite artists of all time.

Also, since you are taking requests, can i make one? So far, your Disney work has been my favourite, and i have one you missed out. Snow White. I have never came across so much as a scretch of her, so it would be great if you would be the first to tickle her.

- Paranoid

Snail--

Wonderful work as always! Loved the "Making Raven Smile" piece... you captured Raven's melacholy expression wonderfully, and Star and BB both have just the right look of playful mischief on their faces. I guess BB will finally get those laughs out of Raven he's always wanted!

Another character from the show who would make a prime tickle victim would be Jinx... she's been asking for it since the very first episode. Who knows... maybe Cyborg used it to get HIVE secrets out of her when he was undercover,

Hahathna :eek:

Hee hee well I know a little ahead, many of the other Titans from the comics are gonna show up soon (well Season 6 anyway). Pantha, Lilith, Joker's Daughter aka Harle Quinn 2, hmm have to check this one pic again. Ah too many to really list.

Anyway though nice bics yet I think out of all I dig the final one where Kory and Gar look to be getting ready to jump and hogtie poor Rachel and then tickle her. (well the ropes in Gar's hand) (Kory = Starfire, Gar (Garfield) = Beast Boy, Rachel = Raven)

Flippin Great!

i'd be deeply gratified if you could draw a pic of Buffy or Willow getting their bare soles feathered. from the show Buffy the vampire slayer.

Many thanks again. :bouncybou All requests have been added to my To Do List and I'll get to them when I get to them in no particular order (the ink's drying on another one as I type this ;) ).

Sailornapper: Don't worry, this probably won't be the last time I make a post for the Teen Titans. I'm just too into the show. :)

Master Cartman: Another show I know absolutely nothing about... Sounds like a challenge to me! :D

Cheers!

Snail Shell

you want reference picks? i got reference pics out the wazoo.

Meh.
Could use work.

Although I dislike the show, your artwork doesn't resemble the show's art even slightly.
The perportions are totally off, and it's just all around mediocre.

Dr. Ticklefesto said:
Meh.
Could use work.

Although I dislike the show, your artwork doesn't resemble the show's art even slightly.
The perportions are totally off, and it's just all around mediocre.

but the most important question is: could you do better? if the answer is like mine and you can't draw well, it's best to just keep a lid on it.

that's my opinion...

on a lighter note: i like your signature pic, that guy is hilarious in Birdman,: Attorney at law.

Master Cartman,

I haven't seen the LOTR movies...I really meant too you see but there was this thing that came up, and oh, never mind.

I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE GIF! LOL!

I do dig good humor!

~ toyou

well, that means alot coming from you, a legend in the biz.

Excellent cartoons to finish off with SS. You have done great cartoons over the 3 years. I look forward to the beginning of more cartoons. :dogpile: ;) :xpulcy: :wavingguy :bowing:

Many thanks again for all your kind words.

Dr. Ticklefesto: Thanks for contributing to the TMF and for stating your opinion. To be totally honest, I'd be a little worried if EVERYONE liked my work. If they did, I'd have nothing to strive for. Cheers! :triangle:

Master Cartman: I too, enjoy your signature gif. It's very cute. As far as reference shots go, I'm good, but thanks for the offer. :cool:

Cheers!

Snail Shell

Here are more requests Snail Shell that I have in mind

1. Sarah Phillips (Liberty's Kids)
2. Rogue, Kitty, Jean Grey (X-Men Evolution)
3. Shaak Ti (Star Wars)
4. April O'Neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
5. Elinore (Wizards)
6. Sam, Clover, Alex (Totally Spies)
7. Anya (Anastasia)
8. Angie Bindlebeep (Fatherhood)
9. Penelope Pitstop (The Perils of Penelope Pitstop)
10. Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)
11. Android 18 (Dragon Ball Z)
12. Yumi (Code Lyoko)
13. Mira Nova (Buzz Lightyear of Star Command)
14. Kim Possible (Disney's Kim Possible)
15. She-Hulk

Last edited:
I'm totally up for a Buffy MC. Should be ready in a few days.

Snail Shell

Well if taking requests, I'll try and throw up a few ladies for the treatment. (many tieing up would be wise too)

1.)Shatterstarfire & Elasti-Girl from Amaglam, Amalgam, whatever they called it Comics.

2.) The Burst Angel Ladies I would really like to see Amy (girl in pink holding the plush which houses her computer) or Meg (girl in orange) or one tickling the other.

3.) The CURRENT Batgirl Cassandra Cain. I could see Barbara, wheelchair bound as she currently is (though she last was known to have left gotham city) training her to try and withstand the tt. (Cassie's feet in Bab's lap and she's tickling away as Cassie struggles)

4th) This lass getting it from her cousins, the infamous DeeDee's

5th and last) Hakufu Sonsaku getting it (me I would go with hogtieing her myself if she can swing any limb your in for a world of pain)

Well that's my list.

Snail Shell said:
I'm totally up for a Buffy MC. Should be ready in a few days.

Snail Shell

shweet! maybe even a willow one, there's almost zilch pics of her soles getting feathered.

Master Cartman said:
but the most important question is: could you do better?
That question is irrrelevent, whether true or false.
The equivalent of saying "I don't like this video game." "Could you do better?"

if the answer is like mine and you can't draw well, it's best to just keep a lid on it.
Aww, I'm sorry if I offended you, but maybe you folks could learn from me.

By constantly saying "I love it!", even if you don't, you would be giving a false sense of pride for the artist. With everyone saying it's excellent, the artist has little motivation to improve.

See, what I'm doing is giving negative criticism, pointing out the flaws so Snail can improve in those areas.

that's my opinion...
Your flawed opinion.
Believe it or not but false truths are far more damaging then a little criticism is anyday.

Snail Shell said:
Dr. Ticklefesto: Thanks for contributing to the TMF and for stating your opinion. To be totally honest, I'd be a little worried if EVERYONE liked my work. If they did, I'd have nothing to strive for. Cheers!
See, Snail understands. :blush:

oh no, i'm not offended, didn't mean to sound like i blew up or anything.

just mostly stating that when i view pics, i either praise them, or if i don't, i realize that the artists draws better than i can, so i have nothing to complain about. andif i don't say anything positive, i don't say anything.

i know from personal experience, that getting negative feedback can be a morale killer for artists. that's my point.

Quickman said:
Here are more requests Snail Shell that I have in mind

1. Sarah Phillips (Liberty's Kids)
2. Rogue, Kitty, Jean Grey (X-Men Evolution)
3. Shaak Ti (Star Wars)
4. April O'Neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
5. Elinore (Wizards)
6. Sam, Clover, Alex (Totally Spies)
7. Anya (Anastasia)
8. Angie Bindlebeep (Fatherhood)
9. Penelope Pitstop (The Perils of Penelope Pitstop)
10. Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)
11. Android 18 (Dragon Ball Z)
12. Yumi (Code Lyoko)
13. Mira Nova (Buzz Lightyear of Star Command)
14. Kim Possible (Disney's Kim Possible)
15. She-Hulk

You've been waiting for those a long time, haven't you, Quickman? So have I.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back